Sunday, June 29, 2008

LAGOON













LAGOON... Jeremy's office won an incentive last week and the "prize" was a trip to Lagoon for Saturday night. I have always kinda make fun of Lagoon just because it reminds me slightly of the Eastern Idaho Blackfoot Fair, so I have been joking about it since I found out we were going. Jeremy has literally lost sleep about how excited he has been to go to Lagoon, as I have mentioned in other postings... he tends to revert back to a 12 year old mentality with many things... but this quality is actually one that I adore about him the most. We had so much fun with everyone!! We seriously have the greatest friends.

The most EXCITING part of this trip is that my mom came to visit for the weekend because my sister, Natalie, and her family are moving home from Florida so my mom is picking them up from the SLC airport on Monday. We already had this Lagoon trip planned and couldn't just leave her... so you guessed it... we talked her into coming to Lagoon with us. Anyone who knows me knows that my mom is my very best friend and ALWAYS has been. She makes everything so much more fun and spontaneous, so I couldn't have been more thrilled about her being a trooper and coming on this little outting with us! She had a blast and I think everyone loved having her there... she has a personality that makes you instantly love her. I LOVE YOU MOM, and had SOO much fun with you this weekend.

Many MERELY dream their whole life about walking out of Lagoon with a LIFE-SIZED stuffed animal tucked proudly under their arm... well... it became a REALITY for the CALLS saturday night. We were the envy of every child below the age of 11 on Saturday. Jeremy and I both won huge stuffed animals and couldn't have been more proud of ourselves and each other.. Jeremy won his pretty much for being so dang cute.. a 16 yr old girl with braces running a carnival game told him he could have a GRAND prize even after loosing the game several times... those BLUE eyes, dipples, and bright white will get 'em every time. I won a medium sized frog and my friend, Cassie, won this big one and wanted to switch... I was more than happy to! So neither Jeremy or I EARNED our grand prized, but we sure flaunted them WELL. What a blast... easy to have such a great time when you have such fun people around!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

You're so cute...
Thanks for your comment. She's pretty cute, eh? I love the gulping video... we cracked up when we saw it. The ultrasounds are so fun, I can't even imagine how fun it will be when she finally gets here!
However... I'm a little jealous you got to go to Lagoon. No rides for pregnant girls. :(

Ryan & Amanda said...

Lagoon was so much fun, sorry we had to leave early! I am glad you took pics since we didn't take our camera. It has been so much fun to get to know you better! Can't wait to get together again.

Holly said...

Oh my gosh Kate... I MISS you!! You crack me up. I am so glad you found Jeremy... he's like your twinner! How fun that your mom came too. Love her!! I bet you are so excited that Nat and John are finally moving home! :)

Celeste Tabakece said...

Come on Kate, you know you were just as excited as Jeremy to go. Haha. Anyway, cute pictures. It looks like you had fun.

the Petterson Family said...

WOW!! How ARE you! Looks like you and your hubby are so happy and having so much fun. I am really glad that you said hi! Mind if I add you to my side bar? Have a happy day!

Jenn said...

How fun, I don't get to do anything fun now except hold my cute little baby! Glad you guys are having a blast!! You look so great by the way!