Sunday, June 8, 2008

Northstar....

A few of us wives from Northstar went to breakfast a week before everyone spread across the nation to begin the bliss-filled life of summer sales! Only those of us who have "been there, done that"... know how hard it can be at times..but look at all the cute, fun friends we meet because of it! Its so worth it.. in so many ways. Love all you girls.. and hope your all doing so well! Only a few months left.. hang in there!!




Go ahead and try to tell me these aren't the two cutest pregnant ladies you have ever seen! I'm sure Kate (left) is looking at this picture doing barney jumps that she is on the other end of this experience by now... she had her little girl -Arleigh- a couple of weeks ago, although I haven't seen her in person yet, she looks beautiful in the pictures.. and how could she not be with a mom as beautiful as Kate. And Meradith (right)... she is due the end of July.. SO soon!!! Good luck with everything Care Bear Mer (its not quite as good as Cat... but it'll have to do for now meradith!)




A Northstar night out on the town at Texas Roadhouse Ü .. Jeremy is manageing a Home Security office in Salt Lake this summer. This is part of the crew after a long day knock'n.

14 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you finally gave in! It is fun to blog and a great way to keep in touch! Glad you guys are doing so well! our blog is jennanddennis.blogspot.com--I think...
Love ya!!

Emily said...

Hooray! welcome to blogging life. I'm glad because I miss you and wanting to know how you are! You're cute. click on my name to see our blog. and comment.

Holly said...

Oh Kate!!! It seems like yesterday you were in kindergarten and we were BFF's now we get to be blogging friends too! So excited that you finally have a blog friend, so we can see what you are up to! :)

Meradith said...

That's it, you are getting added to my blog list RIGHT AWAY!! I'm proud of you Kat! Atta girl! But, one little suggestion... I think you should change your blog name to "The Call of the wild." Yes yes that's definitely YOU!!

Trisha said...

Sorry I saw your blog on your sisters page and had to check it out and see how you are doing. I see you are doing summer sales. So are we. We are in South Carolina for the summer. It has been fun but you know how hard they work and the hours they put in, it is a good thing I have two kids to keep me busy. Take care and if you get a chance check out our blog. I will be dropping in to see how you are doing from time to time. Take Care.
Trish

jenna said...

boo i'm jealous. i heart you.

Bon said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you joined the rest of us cyber nerds!! You are so cute and I love the new do!! Very Chic'!

jenna said...

i notice we're the rammells on the side. i feel bad we aren't on a first name basis. dang it.

Court and Brade said...

Katie, Hey hope ya don't think this is too weird, but this is Courtney (Burton) Adams.. I saw your link on Meradith's blog, and checked it out, I feel weird looking at people's blogs without leaving comments! :) So I just thought I'd say hi, and I know Brade would say hi too (if he was home!...but he is selling of course:) Seems like you guys are doing great, that's awesome. I like your cute short hair by the way, it looks great! Have a good day!

jenna said...

um bff. that is amazing i'm dying of laughter. can we get necklaces? why did jeremy have to go and pass up andrew?!?! what a punk! :) jk. he is on FIRE...congrats! :)

Lacie and Jared said...

LOVE YA KATE!! You promised that you were going to take some time off and come stay with me.... remember??? Miss you! love ya lace

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I am so glad that you started to blog! It is so much better than My Space!! You will soon be addicted if you aren't already! I LOVE the hair cut! You are so brave, it makes me want to chop mine!!

Christa Skousen said...

Hey I found your blog through the northstar grapevine!!! BTW-- I have the exact same dinner photo here from last weekend. NS attire of course.


Our blog is private but e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you:
christa.skousen@gmail.com

jenna said...

um so then you take me off the bff standing. i feel so hurt and confused.