Sunday, June 8, 2008

My newest friends....

KEATON ISAAC DUMAS



MAYA K BURTENSHAW
\


ADYSON SARA CALL



AREN'T they the greatest!! These are my triplet babies I had about 1 month ago.... OKAY... thats a huge lie!! I swear everyone seriously has BABY FEVER right now.. but I'm lov'n it... So keep them comin! These 3 are my newest friends.. The top baby is my sister Lacie and Jared's little guy... KEATON ISAAC DUMAS and he is a couple weeks old. And the little girl is my other sister Natalie and John's sweetie... Maya K Burtenshaw, she was born in march. The bottom little girl is Jeremy's brother Chase and Brookes sweetie, ADYSON SARA CALL, and she was born in April. We now have 14 nieces and nephews on my side of the family and 3 on Jeremy's side... and Jeremy's sister is having another one in November!! It amazes me how I love all of them differently.. but at the same time equally! They are the greatest things in the world!!!! We truely have the cutest families ever... if I may say so myself!!!!

No comments: