Sunday, November 30, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
"There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you." -unknown author
Lacie's birthday was on November 3rd, and Natalie's is TODAY! I had to give a little shout out to my favorite girls ever and tell them how much I LOVE them. I'm the typical younger sister that has always wanted to be JUST like my older sisters. Dress like them, talk like them, act like them... to the point where it probably drove them crazy many times as we were growing up... but not much has changed since we were young, I still want to be JUST like both of them. They are such wonderful examples of amazing wives.. incredible mothers.. and just pure, kind people. Love you Lace & Nat
HAPPY BIRTHDAY "SUWEE'S"
T- TALENTED Especially when it comes to crafts!
A- AMAZING Such a cute mother and wife... really well-balanced person
L- LOVES LIFE Always happy, and can change anyone's bad mood into a good one!
I- INTELLIGENT So fun to have a conversation with b/c she always a little about everything
E- EXCITING Always excited about whatever she is doing, makes everything sound exciting!
L-LAUGH Went she gets laughing she makes everyone else laugh bc she gets so out of control
A- ACCEPTING The least judge-mental person I know. Always can see the good in people.
C- CREATIVE Decorates her house SO cute, makes amazingly cute cards, never-ending crafts!
I- INTENSE We give her a hard time about being intense.. but its part of her "perfectionist" personality... a quality I could definitely take more upon myself!
E- EXCEPTIONAL Straight A's through high school and most of college, everything she does she does it exceptionally well!
LOVE MY SISTERS, you truely are my best friends in the whole world!! HOPE YOU HAVE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
And here is the lady of the day with an armful of her stash from the open house.
Brooke (Jeremy's brothers wife), LaNae (Jeremy's sister), Me, Nancy (MIL)
1. What is his name? Jeremy Lance Call.."sweet friend of mine"
2. Who eats more? He does
3. Who said I love you first? Um him... and I replied "Thank you".... yes, it was as awkward as you are imagining... I was just real nervous I guess. But I said it about a week later!
4. Who is taller? Jeremy, only by a few inches
5. Who is smarter? He is with "business" stuff, I probably am with "science/medical" stuff
6. Who is more sensitive? Definetly me.. but I'm working on him, and he's getting more and more sensitive all the time.
7.Who does the laundry? We both do, but during the week I have to admit he does it more than me while I'm at work! He is the best house wife ever!... even though he has school and a job too. I think he is pretty unique that way and recognize I'm pretty darn lucky, LOVE HIM!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeremy, he makes me sleep closest to the door in case someone where to break in to our bedroom, they would get me first. Okay thats a lie
9. Who pays the bills? He does.
10. Who cooks more? Um.. between the laundry and the cooking this is going to make me sound like the worst wife ever, but he cooks AS MUCH as me, but not more.. its pretty equal. I just can't make a grilled cheeser like he can!
11. What meals do you cook together? Grilled cheese and tomato soup... I "make" the soup, he makes the cheesers, because he is so particular on how they are done ;)
12. Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn and strong-willed, but we both have a hard time staying stubborn on any topic for too long with each other
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Jeremy wrong... NEVER! HA! I'm kidding he's not that bad at all.. but it is a joke between us, he'll make something up to make it sound like he knows what he is talking about even if he doesn't.. I guess its the salesman in him. We are both pretty good with "taking turns admiting we are wrong".
14. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 5, he has 2
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I use to think I did when we were dating, but "wearing the pants" takes so much energy, so he takes a leg of the pants and I take the other I guess. It's fun sharing pants ;)
16. What do you like to do together? Work out, play basketball, tennis, vacation, take drives, shop for home decor (even though we don't have a home of our own), play the WII (ask him who always wins tennis.. booyah!)
17. Who eats more sweets? Now there's a toss up. We are both sweet-freaks
18. Guilty pleasures? Watching re-runs of the OC, old school 90210, and Save By the Bell.
19. How did you meet? At the ISU institute, and right after I met him I told my whole hygiene class and my mom I was going to marry him even though he didn't even ask for my number! ... he did a couple days later... and 2 1/2 years later... that statement came true ;) He is the most patient/persistant person I know, and I'm SOOO grateful for that!!
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me.. not near as soon as I wanted him to though.
21. Who kissed who first? He snuck in for a smooch and it totally surprised me... it was about 3 months after our first date so I wasn't expecting it... but was the greatest suprise of all time! I can still remember it like it was yesterday.. one of the most memorable moments of my whole life.. I know cheesy, but girls... those lips are MAGIC
22. Who proposed? Him. It was PERFECT! On the beach in New Port California when the sun was setting. He had his friends write "I LOVE KATE" in the sand and he asked me right by it.
23. His best features? ALL OF HIM> Incredible EYES, love his calves, and his sweet hands. He is just a pot full of yummy.
24. What is his greatest quality? He can always see the positive in any situation, one of his classic statements is "at the end of the day, what really matters?" And he never talks bad about people!
25. Tagged? Heather (BIRD) , Erin Guymon, Kate Ball
Saturday, November 1, 2008
My sister, Lacie, was a 80's prom queen.. Jeremy was a nun with a dew-rag, and I was a Bonneville Bee wrestler for just a few minutes of the night. I surprised Jeremy with this disgusting outfit.. I made a sad attempt to be "New York".. yes, that disgusting girl from TV. Instead of looking like NEW YORK, I ended up just looking like a trashy corner worker... oh yeah... so does she! I was only in this little "ditty" for a few minutes, but we all got a laugh out of it.
My nieces and nephews were all dressed to the max! We had vampires, ladybugs, cowgirls, mummy's, bateman, pirates, tinkerbell, chics, gedi's... all you could imagine Ü and we missed seeing Jen and Shaun and their girls, but here is a picture of Shaun with his 3 girls at trunk or treat!