Thursday, November 13, 2008

welcome to the world KAMRYN!!! We love you!


KAMRYN ISABELLE WILLIAMS

LaNae, Jeremy's sister, had her sweet baby girl tonight, and we are ECSTATIC about this sweet little girl joining our family!! We are so excited for LaNae & Aaron, and Jax & Ashton, what a perfect little family! We can't wait to meet, kiss, and squeeze her! We LOVE her already!! Congrats to the WILLIAMS! 



YES... this is LaNae.... the girl we had a baby shower for 5 DAYS ago... we cut that a little close didn't we?!!!  She was scheduled to have Kamryn next week, but we are so glad everything went smoothly and everyone is healthy and well! We are just so excited and wish we could be there... but will meet her so so soon, and CAN'T wait! 
Love you guys! 

8 comments:

Bon said...

She is so cute and I love her name! We almost names Savanah that!!

Judy said...

Cute baby. And i LOVE your pages. What program are you using? I am so proud of you!!!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I swear you have more posts on babies than any one I know! WE have a lot in our family as well. I am just waiting for the day you post that you have a little one on the way. You will be such a good mommy. I can tell by the way you talk about others babies!
How The HECK does someone look that good after having a baby?

Hillary said...

Tell your sister in law congrats! Yes I am still pregnant and very ready, although we have had that horrible cold moving through the family and the idea of having one more week to get everyone better and the house sanitized makes me ok. I did measure 41 cm at the doctor yesterday. Not many contractions yet. I am assuming Friday the 21st will be the day. Thanks again for covering for me at work, you are a great friend. We will keep you all posted. Hill

Chelsi said...

Congrats!! So fun to have a new one to squeeze!! I have that same scarf from your Fall pics - I just realized:)

Unknown said...

What a sweet little girl!
I love your header, it looks so good and it captures your fun personalities!

crystal carlson said...

She's such a cute baby! It's always exciting to welcome new babies into the family!

Rivera Family said...

Kate, I am so glad you found our blog. Now we can keep in touch. Your blog is great. You and your husband are a beautiful pair. Talk to you later.