Thursday, July 31, 2008

update on a few of my little friends

I just can't get enough of my little friends!! I have had the week off so I went to Idaho for a couple of days and it was so fun to be home with my sisters and their kids... I have the cutiest nieces and nephews... and I am not bias what so ever!!

I wish I had pictures of all 17 nieces and nephews.. but they are too hard to keep up with!

Lacie caught "mister mister" in a wink!! Love that kid





Miss Maya's new beanies..






Ady on her blessing day. Doesn't she have the sweetest face!





2 comments:

Jason and Bri Walker said...

How sweet! Maybe you need to jump on the band-wagon and have a few of your own!!! :)

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

They are such cuties! I love the beanies, girl clothes are so cute, but I think I'm okay with all boys. That wink picture is awesome!