Thursday, July 17, 2008

Full term....


How do you girls do it??????
I feel for you girlies that are full term pregnant because I had a 2 minute taste of what it may be like... and it makes me as confident as ever that I'm not ready for that little adventure.
Another dental specialty sent our office at work a watermelon to say thank you for some referrals... hence the scrubs and lab jacket... and this is what was done with the watermelon. Just one of those "had to be there" moments that my whole office thought was HILARIOUS, but doesn't sound or look as funny now that I'm posting it! dang it




I thought since I have had my HIDIOUS DL picture posted for the last couple weeks I'd treat you to a few more "model-worthy" pictures of myself. The only difference is I was TRYING intentionally to be an idiot in these! So while I am cleaning teeth, I have to wear safety glasses because of flying tartar debris and other tastey treats that come with my job... and the safety glasses we wear are pretty standard and boring, so I bought these bad boys to spice up my life a bit. I haven't worn them to work yet, but I'm sure they will bring a few smiles to my patients faces... and to my co-workers Ü Although I did wear them all through dinner when I went to a nice resturant with my sister in Florida... again I think I'm a lot funnier than anyone else ever has!
I know this is TERRIBLE, but everytime I put these on they remind me of the glasses that all those sicko guys that hit their wives or guys that are just real CREEPY in the movies from the 80's or criminals from cold case files. anyone know what i'm say'n????? What is that face I'm pullin, I've got to get some decent pictures up or you all are going to be wondering if I'm all there upstairs.

14 comments:

C.B. said...

Those glasses remind me of what my dad wore in the early 80s pretty funny. You said such nice things about my paintings thanks. Iwould love to do apainting for you if you ever want one .

Holly said...

Kate... you have always cracked me up... the thing is you are cute no matter what, even wearing some crazy glassesand looking 9 months prego. I was hoping that pic was TRUE! haha. Love you bitty! :)

Jessica said...

Holy cow Katie, no chance you are ever getting as big as a watermelon being as tiny as you are. :)

Unknown said...

Too funny! Those glasses are hilarious! I think my dad had some of those in the 70's and 80's- only they were black :) And during my 3 pregnancies- I really felt like there was a watermelon sticking out of me, and I agree with Jessica, you will probably barely have a volleyball looking stomach because you are so tiny :)

Lacie and Jared said...

you are the most ridiculous person ever... but i love ya still. you need to hook me up with some of those fabulous frames so that i can wear them to work as well. we both know the dirtyness that comes from peoples mouths!!! and as for the prego picture- just you wait... what a FUN FUN time! love ya sis

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Kate...you are so sweet. Thanks for your kind comment on our blog. I have always thought you were beautiful too! And I am excited to get to know all the Northstar wives a little better too. Yes, Jenna and I have become closer lately and it has been really nice. She is just a doll, just like you and all the other wives! Your full term post is darling. I am sure when the day comes you will be such an adorable pregnant woman. I'm not going to lie it gets extremely uncomfortable at the end but is totally worth it. Brooklynn seriously brings so much joy and laughter into our home. I'm almost ready for #2- but not until after the cruise...I am working on my bathing suit body..hopefully I get there before the cruise...that's my goal and my rule- I can't get pregnant again until I am happy with my body again. It takes way more work than I thought..bummer...why don't those things come easier!?

Christa Skousen said...

What a cute prego you would be!! And I don't know what your talking about when you say all the bad pictures...you couldn't look bad if you tried!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Katie I miss your silliness!! I need to come visit you. These days I am in need of a good laugh!

Hillary said...

Kate- How come I miss out on all those fun days at work? I guess I wouldn't have been able to try the watermelon anyway. Don't worry as crazy as it is to be prego, you'll love it when the time comes :) Hill

Judy said...

First of all...do you remember the 2 grapefruit in my kitchen? if not, I will sentd pictures! Kinda like the watermelon. LOL!!!!!!! I have them in my scrapbook!
I HOPE you find a dog. I have a 4 pound yorkie!!!!Love him. He is the prince at our house. He sleeps with me and follows me around. I have never been an animal lover until I got him. He is my best, best buddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I was laughing all through that post, just to let you know. I'm lovin' the glasses!

Camille said...

Hey! Send me an email!

ckmessick@gmail.com

I'll fill you in on my life in the last five years, and I'd love to hear about yours!

Crystal said...

Sounds like you are having a great time! I have to admit I sure miss having your fun personality at work. I would love to see your patients face with those safety glasses; you should make them wear them! I really enjoy your blog and I'm so glad you and Jeremy are so happy! Good luck with the puppy search, I couldn’t imagine not having my babies.

Bon said...

HA! Thanks for the laugh! You cracked me up the whole time!!