Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm desperate



This is our little guy .... COHEN ..... well I guess I should say he USE to be our little guy! We got him in North Carolina last summer and he was only 4 weeks old when we got him and traveled 2 and 1/2 hours for him, but he got SOO SICK because the breeder gave him to us when he was WAY too young, so we had to take him back so his mom could feed him and get him better until he was older. Unfortunately it was too far to go back and get him and Jeremy promised we would find another one soon... but a year later I'm still IN NEED of a little friend. Some people WANT a puppy.. I'm different.. I NEED one, like a mother needs a child (and no this is not my maternal instinct coming through.. I'll let you know when that kicks in). I swear I was a dog in another life.. Jeremy and my family will confirm this. I just love love love them! Cohen was a Yorkie-Poo.. but I would be grateful for anything under 5 lbs at this point. If any of you have any leads or connections of where I might find a tiny tike Ü.. please do help me out.

2 comments:

C.B. said...

I keep trying to talk Patrick into getting me a Boston Terrier...but he says they are to small. I just love small dogs though..you should adopt a dog from a shelter there are plenty that need homes just go to petfinder.com

SueAnn said...

I love all the pictures! Skyler and Liza just got a yorkie like a month ago. I'll have to ask them where they got it or you can hop on their blog from mine and ask them. Yorkies are so cute!