Wednesday, July 23, 2008

LOVE YOU LAURA!!!

ONE of... if NOT my very best friend...LAURA is having a baby GIRL in August and her shower was last weekend! Look how great she looks and she only has 3 weeks left! I love that girl! I met her in college even before we started the hygiene program together, and I couldn't have survived my college years without her... or should I say... I wouldn't have had NEAR the crazy fun surviving without her! She is the sweetest girl I know..
It was so good to catch up and laugh with a couple of my hygiene girls for a few hours, they are more like family than friends!.. I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL LIKE CRAZY. And I was telling Amber and Lisa I'm making a new hygiene "get-together rule".... NO MORE getting together on the weekdays in Idaho... I live in UTAH girls... WEEKENDS are manditory for
get-togethers from this day forward so I can plan to make it! deal????? ;)
Good luck with everything Laura...
LOVE YOU GIRL!





Lisa, Amber, Me, Laura



I MADE MY FIRST RAG QUILT...




can you believe those EYES??? unbelievable!! I couldn't get over it.
This is Brynlee.. Amber's little girl, INCREDIBLE.. start a blog
Amber... show her off.. fall into the trap.. you know you want to!!


13 comments:

Holly said...

Kate! Look at you little domestic Goddess you! It's a darling quilt!! Can you show me how to make one? :) Kate, really I'm just sick, about you not getting your invite to the sealing, it's here on my desk, I got a bit stressed and so I only got the ones out I thought would be here for sure, no excuse will do though. I'm so sorry, I would have LOVED to have you there. You'll be first on the list when we get our 3rd okay?! :) Love you!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I have loved catching up on your posts! I haven't really been on since the fourth of July, so I had a lot of reading to do. I love reading your blog kate, It cracks me up! You are so fetchen cute, and that blanket is practically from a magizine.

VicandNanc said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for keeping me up on my blog :) I need a cheerleader sometimes when I feel like I'm writing to myself! Anyway, I loved seeing pics of the hygiene girls! Laura looks great, she'll be such a cute mom & you are right about Amber's baby... SO cute! Although, her & her husband are so cute so I wouldn't expect less!
I totally forgot your sister lives here. I have a million questions for her. I plan on starting the job hunt next week... yuck Anyway, here's my questions:
1. Is it hard to get a job here (it was really hard in Boise because of Apollo)
2. Is the going rate about the same? (Boise was $35)
3. Is there offices I should stay away from? (I really didn't like my last office so I don't want to waste my time with another bad office!)
4. Has her dentist heard of any other dentists that need a hygienist?
AND last, but not least...
5. Vic said he knows here & thinks she is one of the nicest girls he's ever known so we need to see her once we get moved here!!
Okay, my comments a mile long, but I also wanted to tell you to go to my site & check out my friend, Angie's web site. I think she is the cutest and you'll just LOVE her pictures!

VicandNanc said...

P.S. after all that I forgot to tell you how cute your quilt is!

Unknown said...

What an adorable quilt! And as I was reading your "memory" of me, I was thinking about a class in middle school, I think it was Mr. Worell's class. I think we were always talking about boys (aka Edmund and Kevin) Wow- that was a LONG time ago, and I don't really know why I can remember that- very random memory, I know!!

Chelsi said...

Nice work on the quilt Kate - I'm impressed! I love you friend. Thanks for the advice the other day via text... bitter sweet moments, gotta love em!

Bon said...

Sorry it has been awhile since I have been on! I love all of your new posts! You are too dang gorgeous!! I am so glad that you have such wonderful friends!:)

Mel said...

KATE!!!! It' s mel. I stumbled on your blog and I'm soo glad I did. I was thinking about you the other day. I saw Laura last week and she said she saw you! How the heck are you!! check out my blob melanieclaridge.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Love the quilt. Hey 1 month and the girls will be down there. I might have to move with them. This summer is going really fast. I LOVE your blog.

KaLee said...

hello my little stalker friend. It has been like 1 million years. i miss you!

TBS said...

Katie post a pic of you ring, I want to show my sis-in-law

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

by the way the post that says travis is from me, I was on my dads computer and it posted as him.

Emily said...

GOSH!!! I'm so bummed I missed the shower!!!! I know... Brynlee is SOO CUTE! I'm sad I missed you in Pocatello. Isn't Laura cute?!?