Wednesday, August 11, 2010

last few days in idaho

 a few pictures of our last few days in idaho before heading out

i got to spend some time with my sweet, amazing grandma while she was here from st.george
we took her shopping and she was quite the trooper keeping up with all us maniacs. 
i swear london already hates the camera... she RARELY cooperates.  
but crying or not.. pictures like this, i will always cherish. 
4 generation picture
some new flowers i'm working on :)  
london LOVES my dads voice.. no matter where he is in the room.. if he is talking she tries to find him and always smiles. and he's so sweet with her. we'll miss seeing him everyday. okay, now i'll cry even thinking about it

we spent some time with cousin macy.. 
these two couldn't be more different. its hilarious
london is SOO busy and out of control.. loves to be on her feet and being kicking her legs and swinging her arms NON STOP....
 macy is as chill as they come.. content just sitting and cuddling. i can't wait to see these two grow up together. i have a feeling london will be showing macy all the naughty tricks.
 (like mothers.. like daughters. seriously)

dinner at jakers to say goodbye to the calls
blue angels 
unreal. incredible. 
we are pretty much settled here in california. and i actually LOVE LOVE our apartment! 
thank heavens for my mom for flying out with me and helping us get our feet under us. she's a saint, and my best friend. oh how i'll miss my sweet family... but look forward to this fabulous adventure. 
LOTS of pictures of the fun we are having with my mom, and of our new place... and GERM's first day of law school :)  

3 comments:

Camille said...

Good luck in Cali! At least you aren't too far to come visit more than once a year. I'm kinda jealous of you being at this stage of adventure! We have had a few of our own, and sometimes I miss being away from home, and truly independent. It's a fun time!

London is absolutely too much! And how fun that she has a cousin so close. My two oldest have cousins that close, and it has been SO much fun!

Mandy said...

Could those sweet baby girls get any cuter!?!? I seriously love that picture of London smiling up at her grandpa. Makes me want to cry for you ... what a wonderful thing to have.

Can't wait to hear all about your Cali adventures.

Lisa Johnson said...

I absolutely LOVE your hairstyles. I have curly hair, too, and can never quite figure out what to do w/ all my curls. Any tips or suggestions on how to make my hair look cute like yours? :)