Thursday, May 27, 2010

birthdays & stuff

lots of birthdays that have been celebrated around these parts.. 
my pictures are not in order.. and i'm too lazy to re-arrange them


just a few pictures of the two cutest people in the world
(is her flower too small??? i'll work on finding one a bit bigger for the next picture :) )


my dad "cradling" Parker, the oldest grandson

happy 27th to me!
 and it was a happy one! 

this is the cake before.. 
... and after... 

still cleaning it out of my sinuses 

happy 2nd birtday keyster
(keaton)




lacie's dragon fly cupcakes

oh hi. you're cute

some of the girls met for lunch. 
so fun to catch up and have them meet london
thanks so much for the laughs.. and the fun gifts, love them! 



happy 89th birthday grandma huls!

a few of my siblings meet at carinos for a little birthday bash for me

after my birthday dinner



and the big finale... 
my friend surprised me with this fantastic treat.... 
ive signed up for classes and im ecstatic about getting rolling with my new hobby.
watch out for picture overload.. as if i wasn't bad already! 

canon-rebel-<span class=


8 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! I can't wait to see your pictures. Did you sign up for Perfect Light classes? I hope so, because they are A-MAZING!
Happy Birthday!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday!

I love all these pictures! I got a good kick out of the one of your dad cradling the oldest grandson!

ps. love big bows on babies, and it's especially adorable on London!

Judy said...

fun stuff!!!!!! Happy Late B day!

Hay and J said...

Hope you had a good birthday! I've been wanting to also do some picture taking! I bet your already a pro! I need to figure out how to use my photoshop! Thats my problem!

Shannon Dooley said...

How fun! Happy Birthday! You & Jeremy are such a cute couple & that little London is already changing. I love all the pictures. CUTE!

Amber said...

OH yay I can't wait for pics!! Looks like you guys had some great birthdays! Especially at Carinos ha ha. It was good to see ya the other night. London is so adorable!! It was fun to see her in person! I'm curious of this new hobby! Maybe I need to sign up for something. Happy Birthday by the way!

Amy said...

I think I'm about a month late, but congratulations on your beautiful new addition. She is just precious! Enjoy it all!

Anonymous said...

Hello, My name is Sarah Thompson. I came across your blog through an acquaintance of ours. I'm really not some weird stocker. Anyway, I happened to come across your blog on the day that you had posted about your adorable headbands and necklaces that you have been making. I have been periodically checking your site to see if you have a website or etsy site where you are now selling them. I didn't want to seem crazy contacting you through your blog where you don't know me, but I never saw where you are selling them on another site, and I am dying to buy some of these. They are so dang cute! I would love to somehow purchase some of these from you if you don't mind contacting me and letting me know how I can. Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you. My email address is sarahthompson04@yahoo.com or my cell # is 681-7859.