Wednesday, June 16, 2010

call happenings..

Happy 3 years sweetest of all friends. 
Love this guy more than ever.
I knew 3 years ago that I would be happy sharing my life with him.. 
had no idea I'd be THIS happy.
You're perfect to me.. and for me Jeremy.
I love you friend.




We roasted hotdogs and mollows down at the pit at my parents house for family home evening Monday night.

... the muscles i pulled getting this picture... not okay
me and my bro Josh...
 if you don't know already.. i come from a family of morons.. and i fit right in :) 
 and i love it.


I warned you germ.. !
cute sister in law jenny. 

tyler.. aka.. "na na na"
and picture overload of our "tiniest gim" <---- her nickname since way before she was born :)
London with gma call

Jeremy, Chase, Lance
gpa call and Kamryn

London is waking up so much these days.. and yesterday she looked RIGHT at Jeremy and I and smiled from ear to ear.. the first non-gas bubble smile. 
it was the sweetest thing ever.. i bawled.
i'm so in love with this tiny girlfriend.. makes me grit my teeth even talking about her.

she grows and changes everyday. 
its bittersweet
now i know where my mom was coming from when she would make me promise her i would never grow up. 
fun to see them grow, but want them to stay tiny forever, right? 



some day you'll have hair sweet girlfriend.. until now.. we'll proudly answer "girl" ... every time someone asks if you're a girl or boy when you don't have a flower on your head :)  
you're perfect
... can't believe its already been 6 weeks since we meet her... 
can't believe its only been 6 weeks that we've had her.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!!!
My sister-in-law, LaNae, is hosting a party on
 Thursday, June 24
YOU MUST COME :)
the party will consist of.... 
Premiere Jewelry
Aunt Kate's roll & dough mix
and.... Kate & Nat's headbands and necklaces!!

Nat and I are in the process of stocking up on tons of new and unique AFFORDABLE headbands and necklaces to sell at the party! 
(contact me if you want more info.. or if you have special order colors you want! more details as it gets closer!)
SEE YOU ALL THERE!!! 

one last thing... 
our headband blog is under construction still.. but at least up and running! check it out and email me with any questions
katiehuls@gmail.com


9 comments:

George and Tacie said...

Kate, she is so stinking cute! I love how tiny she is!!

Judy said...

Oh I have to get over to see her. cole is having her sinus surgery on the 24ish.....sometime in there. she wants to get together. I want to get my hands on that little girlfriend! Love you

Camille said...

Ah! Too cute! Isn't the first smile the best?! And, aren't you amazed at how many people ask you the sex of your baby that is all wrapped up in pink things? Maybe you haven't gotten that yet, but it happens, just watch!

I'll send you an email for more info on your party. Would love some of your cute stuff!

Erin said...

Dustin and I always comment on how people would always say things like 'My, you've grown so much' when we were kids, and we never got it. Until we became parents. Its almost as if you blink, and your baby grows up. Just wait until you have another... That's when things shift into warp speed. All of a sudden, your first 'baby' is HUGE. It happens too fast...

Shannon Dooley said...

I'm so excited for the new blog! I'm adding it to my favorites list as soon as I leave this comment. :) I have had so many compliments on my cute little headband. I love it! I'll try & make it the 24th. Will you email me with more info (time, place, etc.) spirituallyrich@yahoo.com Thanks love! Can't wait to meet "Little Gim." XOXO.

Amber said...

Oh wow London is getting so big already! She is such a cutie! What is the address of the party? Happy Anni by the way!!!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Congrats on 3 years! London is such a beautiful baby. Even if they have a bit of hair, are in head to toe in bright pink, people still ask. Crazy!

SueAnn said...

What a cutie!! I really can't stand how stinkin' fast they grow! Your new blog and all the makings are super cute! :)

Unknown said...

Brycen has been smiling a ton lately. I'll never forget that day I saw him smile at me for the first time! Ah! Cute little babies. PS Your blog posts make me laugh out loud. :)