Monday, June 28, 2010

blessing day & family reunion

It was quite the weekend! 
London & Macy were blessed on Sunday. 
It was so fun to be able to have them both blessed on the same day. I can't get over how fun it is that Lace and I had our babes 2 weeks apart.. its like having twins around when we are together. so fun. 
especially when they are screaming their heads off at the same time :) 

nothing better than having the whole fam damily together! 

My mom made London's blessing dress.. AMAZING, she is so ridiculously talented!
And I added the flowers to the dress and made her headband. 
Jeremy gave our little girl the sweetest blessing, she is so lucky to have such an amazing father.
It was a perfect day! 
(i didn't get ANY pictures on my camera with London and Macy together in their dresses.. DANG IT!... i'll post them when i get them from lace!)

... and our tiniest gim turned 8 weeks yesterday!! can that really be? crazy talk!

AND
we had a HULS family reunion at Ross park

.. we are doing our first Petal on Over GIVEAWAY!!
enter for a FREE HEADBAND before the 4th of July!!! 

6 comments:

Erin said...

Loooove London's blessing dress! Wow. Heirloom for sure!
And, your headbands are super cute, too. I am jealous of your style and talent, Katie! :)

Will and Heidi said...

Your baby looks like such a sweet girl! Congratulations on blessing day.

Jessie said...

Londons blessing dress and headband are to die for!

She is so adorable!

a-hyde said...

Londons baby dress is to die for, You guys seem so happy. I wish I could have come to your bow/necklace party. You need to have one in Sept when we get back.
Hope things are going well!

VicandNanc said...

You sure outdid yourself on a gorgeous little golden angel dress. I love it, good job, and London is growing into such a doll :)

Maxfield Family said...

I can't believe your mom made that beautiful dress! What a sweet little baby and such a special day.