Friday, May 14, 2010

a few pictures..

believe it or not.. i have been horrible about taking pictures since London was born.. a few other things pre-occupying my time i guess :)  
oh but don't worry she's scheduled to get pictures taken next week!
but here are a few i have taken yesterday and today of our sweetest person

people are saying she looks like jeremy?! she totally has his mouth..i love it! but i don't see him in the rest of her.. she changes everyday. 







not the cutest face she has ever pulled.. but my mom and i were laughing at her zoolander expression.. she does this all the time.
knock on wood.. but she has been the best baby so far. she slept from 11-4 last night. crazy. she's taken it really easy on us the last 2 weeks. 
thanks sweet friend, for breaking us in slowly. 

12 comments:

a-hyde said...

she is so darling. I hope we get to meet her after summer.

Mandy said...

I think she looks like you. Sweet little angel. I adore her sweet outfits and oh so fun bracelets. She is adorable Katie. I just want to snuggle her under my chin.
Maybe she's just going to be a good sleeper for you. Marley was the same way. She started sleeping through the night at 8 wks and never stopped.
Much Love!!

Judy said...

She is so adorable.....can't wait to meet her...

Ryan & Amanda said...

She's beautiful, I love her little faces, and I am soo glad she's breaking you in easy! There will be plenty of rough nights ahead so I'm glad she's sleeping well now!

VicandNanc said...

She is SO sweet. I love new babies. I thought I was lucky too cuz Tommy always slept 5-6 hours, but I guess a lot of babies do that at first, then comes the sleepless nights! ha! I loved it at first because I got more sleep than when I was prego. I'm glad she's being a perfect baby for you too.

VicandNanc said...

P.S. I'm wondering if you are going back to work, if so how soon & how many days?

Jessie said...

She is such a doll!

She sounds like a champion sleeper! That is so wonderful!

whit said...

OH I am DYING to hold that little princess!! She is seriously SOOOOO cute! I need your address so i can send a gift your way. e-mail me...whitrobert@yahoo.com

Holly said...

She is a DOLL!! I love her already! :) I laughed too when I saw the shirt you are wearing... I am wearing it today too! :) Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!! congrats you two!

Ashley said...

Hey Kate, she's gorgeous! I have a question for you. I know you already got professional pictures done, but my friend Christina Hudman and I are starting to take pictures, and we think London is BEAUTIFUL. We were wondering if you would let us practice on her. Check out my blog, and then e-mail me. We are charging $50 a session right now, but would love to just be able to take Londons pics for practice and our portfolio. Anyway, I would e-mail you, but I don't have an address, so e-mail me at calebashleywall@gmail.com.
Love that little sweetie, you lucky parents you!

-- said...

oh my goodness. She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations you guys!