Sunday, August 23, 2009

celebrity look-alike: part II


So on my last post, most of the comments consisted of people making comments about how y'all thought it was going to be one of those "real" celebrity look alike gigs, and that you thought it would be about my husband- because apparently everyone seems to think he looks like at least one of these 3 celebrities..
EVERYWHERE we go.. he hears "you look JUST like ______" 
*go figure, i get MELMAN, he gets foxy men*

Gerard Butler
(i don't know if I see this one, i guess VERY slightly)

Daniel Craig
(don't see this one AT ALL)

Clive Owen
(TOTALLY agree with the resemblance here)
*this is the one he gets the most*
So.. what do you think?? 
Do you see it??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one bites the dust..
BETTY
went home today.
They are dropping like flies.
*
We went to the gardens one last time before we sent her on her way last night.
*
Coop has become quite the football player.. this is him "tackling" Jeremy,
and if the ball drops he yells "fumble". His sweet tiny voice is one of my favorite things EVER!
and thank goodness he had the umbrella-ella-ella out and ready for anything the whole time we where there, even though there was no rain in sight ;)

.. and of coarse Carter...
"the perfect, happiest baby i've EVER been around"
i'd take him as my own

*
we ended the night with a little TACO BELL run at 12:30 in the A.M.!!
its been YEARS since I have eaten at Taco Bell,
and i truly had forgotten how life changing their CHALUPA's are. 
incredible.

I'm off to Idaho!
 Ya!!
Hope to see some of you, okay.. LOTS of you, while I'm there!!
Have a great week!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah!!! You HAVE to call me then! It's been too long my friend!!!!

Cassi said...

We both agree totally with Clive Owen. Lucky girl to have a celebrity husband ;-)

Katie Lee said...

Before I even saw the three celebrities, the two that automatically came to my head while looking at your husband were the first two. (even though I know you don't see it.) But I do agree with clive owen as well. Looks like you guys have been having fun!

Ashley said...

Gerard Butlar is fabulous, so even if you don't see it, take it as a compliment!!!:)

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

What people are crazy Jeremy totally looks like Jake Gyllenhaal, I think they could be twins! You are way cuter that reece witherspoon though so you guys are the cuter couple!

Amber said...

I totally see the resemblance on the last one. That's crazy!! And you get Melman that is just terrific!

Russ and Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! Looking at the pics that you have posted of your husband, I would say to myself..."Wow... he looks really familiar!" OF COURSE! A total Clive Owen Look-A-Like! Crazy! Someone once said my hubby looks like Chuck Norris. Ummm... sick... NO! Anyhoo, I looooove reading your blog! You two are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can totally see Gerard Butler in him! The other two not as much, but you snagged yourself a looker Kate. ;) I love your blog! The slide show at the top rocks. I'm usually not a slide show person. I lose interest easily but the pictures in yours are captivating. I couldn't take my eyes off of it & I have to admit I was a bit sad when it ended. That blue whatever it's called photographer is AMAZING! Doesn't hurt to have someone as gorgeous as you in the shots on top of it. & I love your Mom's 3D tree. To die for! I'm thinking of doing an outdoorsy theme in Chandler's new room & i might just have to copy that idea. Love ya girl! Can't wait to see you over the holidays. Xo.

Shan