Thursday, September 3, 2009

oh Idaho..

it was good to see you!

I must say, this was the lamest picture-taking trip to Idaho, but oh... it never disappoints to revive my spirits to be home!

met up with some of my girls for dinner
(we missed the rest of you.. we'll give you more notice next time!)
michelle, ness, chels

sweet kami & lanae

roast'n mollow's with the girls at the calls
Kamryn

innocent water balloon toss with the fam turned into this..... poor nancy
trapped bw her two sons
 
 my mom in action.. she is a librarian at Iona Elementary.. and she is the cutest ever.
She decorates her whole library and 3 bulletin boards for EVERY season. 
isn't her 3D tree cute.
The kids LOVE her... what's not to love.


how about that chilliness in the air?!

happy FALL  friends! 


10 comments:

Judy said...

Oh I wish Cole could have seen you. She misses you tons. I have your stuff poled in my shop. Maybe your mom could call me and come get it. You guys look so cute. Glad you had a blast! Love ya Kate

Ryan & Amanda said...

Thanks for the pics, I'm working on my end of the deal. As soon as I can I'll put some up for ya! I'm glad you had a great trip, seriously from all the fun ya'll are having in Indy, I still kinda wish we were there with ya!

Holly said...

Still SO sad I missed you girls!:(
Looks like a fun trip, LOVE your momma! Can't believe how cute she is! SO fun too! Just like all the Huls girls!

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

What FUN to go back home and spend some time with your family!! Glad you had a good time. Enjoy Indy!

Ashley said...

Glad you got to come home. It looks like you had a fabulous fun time!

crystal carlson said...

That's so fun you were able to visit friends & family, that's always a good time! Your mom would definitely have to be the cutest librarian I've ever seen :)

The Clarks said...

hey katie! i forgot to put you on our blog list forever ago so i went back and found you guys again! =) so nelson and katie arvey moved into our ward and said they knew who we were cuz they knew you guys! they seem really nice. i brought her dinner the other day since she had her baby! he's a cutie! anyway, i thought that was funny. it's a small world! =) well, hope all is well!

rachel

nicole said...

Looks so Fun!! Wish I could have been there! Miss You!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love trips to Idaho! I think you got way cute pics of your trip, captures the simple joys of Idaho.
I love the more mild weather, spring and autumn weather are my favorite! Happy Fall!

Becca said...

Yes! I was hoping for just such a picture of my favorite Ionian.