Friday, March 6, 2009

CHECK THIS OUT..

.. it's a must!
So... my cute friend Tawsha does FAB photography, and its your lucky day... she is going to be in IDAHO FALLS on April 10-11. She is being brave enough to take on the HULS family that weekend... and take pictures of my WHOLE crazy fam, and has time for some mini sessions. I HIGHLY recommend her, but don't take my word for it... her work speaks for itself.. check her out by clicking HERE.  LOVE. Love. Love her style. If you need pictures taken of any kind... and want it done for a great price.. you would be CRAZY not to give her a call and get them scheduled for that weekend!   Have fun!




5 comments:

Celeste Tabakece said...

Hey, just wondering if we pick our own place to do pics...or not. I don't know if you'll know or not. I LOVE her style...and prices

Holly said...

FUN!!! She's doing our pics too! She is amazing!! :)

Kasi Lee said...

Kate! I couldn't agree with you more! I told Dane that she is for sure doing our first family pictures! Hope you guys have fun!

Kasi

Mandy said...

How fun! I saw this posted on Holly's blog too. I only wish I were there to experience her wonderful skills. Instead I'll be waiting for your cute family pics.

Unknown said...

Those pictures really do speak for themselves! Wow, the colors are so vivid and I just love her style! I have never seen a picture like the one with the couple running into each others arms! I don't think there is anything I enjoy more than pictures, I take pictures of everything my camera is permanently strapped to my wrist. I would serioulsy love to book her up some time! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!