Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

Chelsi, Gordon, & Tydon were in Utah today, so we met them at THANKSGIVING POINT to see the lights and go to dinner. We are so excited they are moving close so we can do these little get togethers more often! The lights are so fun, and Tydon was LOV'N it! My favorite was the real reindeer (and the cute jewelry inside the shops)!

Sorry about the pictures looking fuzzy, they are clear on the actual "scrapblog", but through the copy and paste process and how small it makes them, they just look dark and fuzzy! Dang it.





9 comments:

-- said...

you guys are so cute! I hope everything is going well :)

Amber said...

Aaron got married at Thanksgiving point and it was so beautiful! I love that scrapbook page you made it's so cute! I'm so glad it was introduced to me, it's so fun. Love ya!

Unknown said...

That is so cool that they have real reindeer, how fun! You make the cutest posts, I love the scrapbook thing you use. I need to try it out sometime!

Rach said...

AWW! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I love reading your blog. You are too cute! And we would love to get together and do something fun over Christmas break. Are you going to John Pauley's wedding on the 20th? If so, we will see you there.

Chelsi said...

Thanks for the fun evening friend!! You are the best. See you soo soon!! We will be there next Wednesday to plan on coming over after work to have a party :)

Neal and Angie said...

That sounds like the funnest little place! You do the cutest scrapbook pages...I just LOOOOVVVVEEE IT! I don't know if you remember Dragon Tales but I remember you always saying LOVE IT and I think it was from that show or maybe it was Saturday Night Live...I can't remember! teehee

crystal carlson said...

What a fun FHE! It's always great to hang out with friends! I loved the picture of the reindeer--so cute!

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

can i just tell you I love, love, love scrapblog, thank you so much for telling about it. I think I am going to do all of Ry's scrapbooks that way!

The Moulton Family said...

All your posts make me really miss Utah. There is so much to do there. I never realized until I moved here.