Friday, December 12, 2008

Work Party... & Temple Square with the In-laws!

We had the JEPPSON DENTAL work party this weekend... and can I just say I LOVE this crew! I feel so lucky to be able to spend so much of my time surrounded by such amazing.... not to mention HILARIOUS... people! I tell Jeremy about once a week that I never want to leave this job... and hope it will be a long time before I have to.
We did a white elephant exchange... and as usual... good times! And don't worry... if you need to get a hold of me... I have a BRAND NEW PHONE thanks to my white elephant gift.... check out the size of that phone... and the cord that came with it could wrap all the way up and down my stairs and around my house a couple of times! That was a good one Hillary! 

How lucky am I to be able to spend all day, 4 days a week with these cute faces!

If you are wanting some safety glasses like mine.... keep wanting!


Jeppson Dental Christmas Party





Really... what makes Christmas feel more like Christmas than Temple Square in December?? Right!?! Love it! 
Jeremy's parents met us in Salt Lake Thursday night and took us to the ROOF for dinner! Then we walked around Temple Square.. it doesn't matter how many times I go and see the lights... and just "experience" temple square around this time of year.... it just keeps getting better! We had such a great time with them... and appreciate them spoiling us with the scrumptious dinner... but most of all spoiling us with their company! We love them them so much and love having them come! 



Does anyone else agree that this place is pretty much the most romantic place EVER around Christmas time. Jeremy and I went to see the lights at temple square on like our 3rd or 4th date... and that was 4 years ago, and I can remember it like yesterday how excited/nervous I was...  just hoping he liked me as much as I liked him! ..... and 4 years later... I still get so excited to go with my sweet friend! Love Love Love
My cute mother-in-law NANCY. She taught me how to make "her" cheese ball. She made one over thanksgiving and I think I ate half of it by myself, so I had her help me with one while she was down this weekend. Love her.


21 comments:

Judy said...

Love Temple Square. I love your pics. And way to go on the phone. that rocks. you rock. Lo ya tons.

Holly said...

I LOVE you Kate! You are so stinkin' cute & freakin' hilarious! Can I just be you? hehehe. :) PS Aren't you going to share the love and post the recipe to the yumm-o cheese ball?!

Ashley said...

I totally agree. I LOVE Temply Square, but especially this time of year. Looks like you had a way fun weekend! And I agree with Holly. Every time I look at your blog I can't get over how totally CUTE you are!

C.B. said...

I agree, the christmas lights are so romantic!

Ryan & Amanda said...

That looks so fun. I wish we could have seen you guys Friday, let us know when you're free so we can get together before you go to Idaho for Christmas!

Jessica said...

I love your pictures. It's been at least 4 years since we've been to temple square to see the lights. Looks like fun!

SueAnn said...

I don't think I will be able to go another day without some safety glasses! Cute pictures!

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had a fun time at Temple Square, I love this time of year there! LUCKY!

Burdick Family said...

You always have the cutest pics Kate. You and Jeremy still look like newlyweds--you two are perfect for eachother. Cute, cute. I am jealous of your temple square trip. We were hoping to be able to go this year, but we'll have to wait and see if this baby cooperates!

Ann-Michelle said...

that looks so fun! i love how much effort gets put into temple sqare's lighting- so pretty (even in pictures) and aren't you and your sweety too cute together?! geesh!

crystal carlson said...

Looks like you work with some really fun people! I think that makes all the difference in a job! The lights at Temple Square are beautiful! I've only been once, but I hope to go again soon!

Hillary said...

wow, I didn't realize how much I wanted those safety glasses and it's a good thing I still have another phone, I'm missing it already :) We do have a great group at work. You and Jeremy are the best, thanks for the laughs!

Katie Lee said...

Hooray for fun jobs with fun co-workers. You are so stylish and adorable in all of your pictures... jealousy! I do love the lights on temple square, they are so beautiful. Looks like you are doing great.

Bon said...

I still have never been to temple square at Christmas time! I swear I am going to get struck down by just typing that! It looks so gorgeous!

Love the hone too! HA

Meradith said...

Kat girl you are toooo cute! I love your posts- and your pics are adorable! I've been looking for a new house phone, and LOVED the one you got! Where can I get me one of those?? I need a cord that goes all around the house though so I can talk while doing housework. Any suggestions? PS Yes temple square is the BEST.

VicandNanc said...

Very cute light pictures...and I noticed you ate at the Roof.. one of my FAVORITE restaurants! I would pay $50 just for the chocolate mousse there! (and of course the view) We seem to have switched places. We are going NOWHERE & you are going everywhere. I am jealous!! Enjoy every moment of it while it lasts!!! Which reminds me... are you guys still planning on Jeremy doing a semester abroad thing?

Adam & Brittany Stevenson said...

You work at Dr. Jeppson's office? I went to school at Provo College and the dentist that we worked with was Dr. Jeppson. I wonder if it is the same person, if so its a small world. You guys are so cute! I hope everything is going well for you.

Tim and Wendi said...

Katie I really want to get together with you guys and go to dinner soon! The screen on my phone is broken so I don't have any numbers right now. email me your # or call me so we can plan something.

-- said...

I love the Jeppson Dental!! :) How fun! You are so cute...the picture I took in my blog was taken in Italy :( I'm sorry!! I hope you two are you doing well :)

Jenn said...

You are the best! I'm so glad you posted pics of Kim's wedding, I'm soooo bummed I missed it! I hope she'll forgive me! Hope you two are doing well, looks like it! You're adorable! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love a good cheese ball! I think pigging out on all the great food is one of the best parts of this time of year.
Those are some sweet glasses, only you could sport those so well! The phone could have been worse, I was expecting the Zack Morris phone (brick phone).
The lights at temple square are so pretty and that is so sweet that you and Jeremy can rekindle those fun courting experiences there! I love that stuff!!!