Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friends...Work...Family....

FRIENDS>>>
Some of our Very best friends... CHELS, GORD, and TYDON came to stay with us Monday and Tuesday night because Gord had an interview here in Provo....it was so great to have them here, and I love their little buddy TYDON so much! He better still be say'n my name.. I worked on it with him the whole time he was here. We miss you guys already! ;)
Gord was refusing to make a normal face while I was trying to get a picture of him and Chels.. so Gord.. you deserve this one to be posted! Love you guys! GOOD LUCK WITH THE INTERVIEW!!!




WORK>>>
It's weird.. because I spend SOOO much of my time at work.. okay.... I guess I shouldn't say SOOOO much.. because I only work 3 days.... but a lot of my week is spent with the people I work with... and I think this is the first time I have ever posted pictures of them. Well here is the JEPPSON crew... and I LOVE them all to death! Seriously.. they are my 2nd family. I'm so lucky to work with such amazing people that not only all get along... but enjoy being around each other! I'm human and sometimes when I hear the alarm go off in the morning I want to throw it across the room and rip my hair out (exaggeration) because on a RARE occasion I dread waking up and going to work.. but definetly the majority of the time.. I would say 97.4% of the time... I enjoy going to work SO much.. even if it does mean smelling rotten mouths... and having plaque-infested saliva squirting me in the eye all day (I'm 95% joking... I really do love even the gory side of my job)
These 2 pictures are of our whole office at a convention in Salt Lake last week.. it was so GREAT... we learned a TON.. and it was just fun to be with all of them outside of the work environment. Nicole, Gale, Savannah (Savy), Kris, and Dr.Jeppson (and Hillary is missing from the picture, she is the other hygienist that works Mondays)... we are a small crew, but I'm pretty sure there is no other office that laughs as much as we do!




FAMILY>>>>


Jeremy became a "true mans man" this weekend.. as he has reminded me no less than 980 times in the last couple of days.. he went hunting with his dad, bro, and bro-in-law and he is the only that shot a DEER... he has had his chest puffed out a little more and his head has been a little higher and there has been a little skip in his step ever since. I think its sad personally, but I'll let him enjoy this great step into manhood just this one time ;) He had so much fun with the boys.. he has such a cute family!
While he went hunting I went with my parents to visit my sister, Lacie, and her family in Twin Falls. The girl that does Lacie and my mom's nails got baptized this last weekend and it was such a neat experience to be there for that. What amazing feelings that come with people joining the gospel!
And what I have been waiting for this whole post..... I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!! ...... my nephew KEATON... aka... MISTER.... is inarguably the cutest, sweetest person alive. He smiled and laughed all weekend.. and I completely fell in love with him! I don't get to see him near enough.. but it was so fun to SQUEEZE and kiss him to death last weekend. Sweetest face I've ever seen... along with all my other nieces and nephews... all boasting aside... I have the cutest family!


10 comments:

C.B. said...

That picture of you and your nephew is soo cute! What a darling kid. I love your earrings you are wearing! You always have such a cute sense of style. Where do you shop? Teach me your style ways!

Judy said...

I've missed you in blogland. Looks like you've had so much fun. I just started getting on Chelsi's blog, so fun to keep up with her life. Looks like you had a ton of fun. That is the cutest baby. Such a cute age. I miss you tons. The girls are coming home this weekend. I am so excited!

Mandy said...

Oooh that could have been BAMBI!!!! :)

So glad you are able to get together with you fam. What cute photos. Lacey has such an adorable baby.... I will agree......and it looks like you've got the momma touch. Ha!!! I had to give you a hard time. :) But really, you will make an incredible mom.

Enjoy your weekend.

Bon said...

Kate did you cut your hair? It looks fabulous! I am so glad you got to spend time with your sis and little Keaton! HE really is adorable! I sure miss that sister of yours too!!

Genessa said...

It looks like you have been pretty busy. Those pictures of your sister's little boy are adorable. He is so cute, and the faces that he makes are priceless. Glad to see that you guys are doing good.

Holly said...

Oh my, that MISTER MISTER is SOOO cute!! How fun. The girls you work with all are so cute too! Oh Kate... I feel for you on the hunting issue. hehe. :)

Jenn said...

okay, so I tagged you...
I Love that picture of you and your nephew, so so so cute!! You get to makin some cute perfect little babies yourself!! I'm so glad you love your office crew, I love mine, minus the main man...
Anyway, glad you guys are doing well, you better just be in charge of the next get together so that you can be there!

JoJo said...

You do have the cutest family. I remember seeing your nieces and nephews on the fridge in your house in Poky... miss that house. Anyway, I'm so glad you said hello and now I can blog stalk ya.

Hillary said...

Kate thanks so much for including me in the office crew. I know I am not there much, but I do feel the same as you. It's too bad we can't figure out a way to work together. You are a good person. :)

Justin and Tawsha said...

he is way cute!!!
Thanks for putting a link to my site up!