Thursday, May 26, 2011

28

28
how can i be this old?
but if birthdays are like this year... keep bringing them on!

my girlfriends had a surprise party for me a few days before my birthday and we all went to dinner and they spoiled me rotten.

(they made me do a bday dance after dinner outside of the restaurant)

sydney, courtney, me, katie, krystle, erin

personalized menu. cute.
jeremy took this picture of all the girls surprising me. super fuzzy picture.
but so sweet of these friends of mine!

i spent my actual birthday with germ and d, and it was a perfect day.
life is good.

3 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Isn't life great?!?

Mandy said...

SO sweet! I LOVE GIRLFRIENDS!! ... and it sounds like you've got some really good ones. :)

Shannon Dooley said...

Happy Birthday Kates!