Wednesday, January 19, 2011

happiest place on earth

As I mentioned before, Jeremy's parents gave us all a trip to Disneyland for Christmas..
so this last weekend we had a blast with the Call crew at the 
happiest place on earth.

London loved it.. to say the least.
Pretty sure she didn't stop smiling for 3 days
(until we tried to put her to bed)

and we didn't skim on pictures either :)



the next 2 pictures are phone uploads...
hence the blurriness

scary i know.. i get a little carried away from time to time.. 



we missed our little JAX man.. 
but it was way too hot and 
crazy for this little friend.
he was much happier at home partying with his grandma williams!! 
oh.. how i love this perfect guy.


Thanks so much Lance and Nancy.
You totally spoiled us rotten, and we appreciate it SO much!! 
We love you! 

4 comments:

Holly said...

OH! How fun Kate! We are going in April!! I can't wait to take the kids! Miss London is just like you from Cotton Candy to thriller rides! LOVE it!

K.A.M. said...

I love all the pics of London, she looks SO happy in all of them, hilarious! What nice in-laws!

Shannon Dooley said...

Such fun pictures! I love the one of L meeting Pooh Bear for the first time & the one of her & Daddy on the teacups. And how can one sleep hrough It's A Small World?! It's simply the best! Kate, will you be my personal fashion expert & tell me how to dress. You always look so cute! In fact I was asked to be in a commercial in 2 weeks & of corse I immediately thought "what will I wear?" Then your pretty face flashed in my mind & I wished you were here to go shopping with me & tell me what to buy, lol. Love ya girl!

Katie Lee said...

jealousy! Looks like you had a blast!!! London is so adorable (but how can she not be with such gorgeous parents.)