Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Part II: The Huls

even though i have to twist MOST of my siblings arms clear behind their backs and make them say uncle before they give in and pose for family pictures..
i know they will thank me someday..
i mean how priceless and classy is this picture?!?!

all of us and our spouses

my oldest bro Christopher


again.. classy.
but my favorite out of em all.

the bro's and bro-in-laws in their new sweaters
i don't know whose idea this pose was... but i'm going to go ahead and claim it.. hilarious.

sisters & sister-in-laws in our new robes


Katelyn modeling her new dress from grandma.
this sweet girl is ALL GIRL!! loves everything frilly and princess-y

all 16 grandkids
yes.. its a ZOO around these parts when we're all together.

jeremy's gift to london.. 
i mean, what 8 month old DOESN'T need Nike Shocks, right?! 
yes, she still is in LOVE with my dad. 
..and my mom for that matter.. 
i love this picture SO MUCH.. look how my mom has london's head in both hands kissing her so hard.. now you see where i get my issues with almost having to be violent with how much i love my child.

dancing on the WII
any time i can get jeremy to get jiggy with it.. i MUST capture it.
to put it lightly, he isn't the next justin timberlake (and he'd be the first to admit it)
we got way too good of a laugh.. WITH him, not at him, of course.

same expression. love these two girls

muner is in love with his car he got for christmas


grandpa playin with his girlies

i love how logan, and all my nieces and nephews tote london around.
she LOVES kids and babies.. and i love that she does.. makes my job easier when they are around. she is content for hours on end with them around.

macy.
cutest face ever.

i wish i had the energy and time to describe, in detail, how idiotic me, jeremy, jared, and lacie's decision was to venture out and eat at the ONLY place open on Christmas day.
Chinese Buffet
lets just say i'm 100% convinced it wouldn't pass even 1 inspection or code even in a 3rd world country.
and pretty sure its not a coincidence that jeremy didn't leave the bathroom for 3 days after we ate there because of a tornado a-brew'n in his stomach. 
why did we stay and eat after knowing the condition of the place you ask? 
i wish i had an answer.
maybe the worst decision i made in 2010.

words of wisdom for 2011..
don't eat anywhere that is open on christmas day. 
ever.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

What a great Christmas!

London is getting so big, and I didn't think it would be possible, but dare I say she just gets more and more adorable!!!

Loved all the pictures!

SueAnn said...

Fun Fun Pictures!! Your family is so cute! We had a good laugh on Sunday laughing at Lacie's little boy and his gun noises during Sacrament meeting! Hilarious, and so stinkin' cute!! London is a doll!!

Unknown said...

I have those same tennis shoes that London has...the joys of my feet being "kid size". It looks like you had a Merry Christmas!

Shannon Dooley said...

Cracking up at your "words of wisdom!" Would you believe that that is my Aunt's favorite restaurant? We refuse to go with her when she goes out to eat. It is disgusting! What a fun family & great pictures. Are you still here? I want to do dinner!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Um I am so glad my hubs isn't the only one buying nice Nikes for his daughter. This year for Alli it was some sweet Jordans. We miss you guys, maybe we will be heading out that way sometime and we can stop in for a visit?!

Holly said...

Your family kills me! SO much fun together!! DId you ever get the game of things? I think your fam would be so fun to play it with! lol.

Germ's present to D is SO sweet! :) She is the most stylin little thing I've ever seen! :)

I can't believe we didn't get together Kate- what is wrong with us?! lol.