Monday, April 19, 2010

update on the past month..

Christie is probably one of the nicest, cutest girls we know.. 
and not to mention talented! 
check out her work


thanks christie.. we love them.









EASTER with the CALLS... 


EASTER with the HULS
didn't take many pictures...
(maya & keaton)

Baby Shower in Idaho Falls.. 
i'm the picture taker in the family.. so unfortunately.. we only got pictures before and after the shower because no one else thought about it! but it was so fun to see everyone.. thanks so much for coming. and a HUGE thanks to my sisters and my mom and sister-in-law jenny for all the time they put into it. it was perfect :)
jenny made this for me. love love love.
love my sisters!
 nat did most of the food. isn't she probably the cutest person you've seen?!
.. and lace wouldn't let me take any pictures of her.. but she did the invitations and a lot of the decorating.. thanks laner and nat.

my cute mom. just love her. she always makes any party a hit :)  
the 3 of us. 
couldn't be luckier to have these two for best friends AND sisters.

winding down after the shin dig
mr joined us right after the shower.. can you stand this sweet face.
we even love him when he is so naughty lace :)
spending time at the calls for Lance's 50th party
me 'n ady

how perfect has the weather been? oh i'm in love! so ready for summer and sunshine!

holy belly! 
i'm ready any time you are little girl :) 
less than 20 days until she is DUE to arrive.. crazy talk! 
but i'll take her earlier if she is READY and willing!!
watch where your putting that hand germ.
how cute is my husband? don't answer that.. i already know :)  
i can't even tell you how cute he has been throughout this pregnancy.. he is going to be THEE cutest dad in the world.. i can't wait to see him hold her.  she and i are two lucky ladies to have this guy in our lives. love my sweet sweet friend. 

i've been spending lots of time with this squirrelly girl! oh she kills me.. makes me laugh so hard.
have you ever seen anything cuter? 
i've been feeling pretty good.. much like a beached whale most days.. but overall i really can't complain. 
okay.. i can complain..
 but mostly just about not being able to sleep AT ALL.. and the constant pain in my UPPER back (go figure), and about my chip munk cheeks that arrived a few month ago and have continued to swell each and every day 
(both sets of cheeks i might add)
and people always say "it will all be worth it"
IT ALREADY IS. 
i would go through much much much worse to get this girlfriend here. i just hope i am the kind of mom i know i NEED and WANT to be, and the kind of mother she deserves. the relationship i have with my own mother has really taken on a new perspective.. and i hope my little girl loves and adores me as much i as i do with my sweet mom. 

jeremy and i sit up and talk almost every night about how much we love her already and try to envision our lives once she is here, what she will look like, how lucky we are to have already have experienced this so far.. and how exciting the future is.
we are truly two 6 year old kids waiting for Christmas.

14 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

You will be such wonderful parents, she's one lucky little lady that's for sure! Your shower was so fun, it was so fun to see you, and I LOVE your pictures!!!

Genessa said...

Super cute pictures! It helps so much when your clients are so photogenic! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy, the anticipation is the worst. Not much longer to go. Can't wait to see some pcitures.

VicandNanc said...

Oh Kate, you are so super cute. I LOVE that you are so excited. I laugh thinking that you will be just like me & sit around & stare at your baby for hours & just admire how gorgeous she is. I know I'm partial cuz it's my baby, but I tell Vic at least 10 times a day how adorable our little guy is. Your party looks like SO much fun. I love decorating & going to fun parties. I am sad I missed it especially because I was in IF on Friday (we had to be here for Vic's brother's return from the navy on Saturday.) ...darn family first rule! haha :), but seriously, wish I could have been there. I can't wait for her to be here. She is going to be the sheekest little dolly ever.

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Okay..you guys make me sick, you are seriously WAY TOO CUTE...it should be illegal! And I seriously cannot wait to see your little lady! I know she is going to be simply STUNNING!

Judy said...

Love the pics! Sure good to see you are finally getting a belly! :}
You look so cute.
We are looking forward to the day arriving....let us know!

Hay and J said...

I love your pics! What an adorable shower! I'm so sorry i couldn't make it I had to work. And i haven't been feeling that well! I'm sure you can relate! Congrats luv you look hott!

Erin said...

Kate, you are so cute. Love this blog entry... and I'm glad you have this documented for her someday. I can't wait till she's here, either... She's going to be adorable! It is such an exciting time for you and I'm glad you're sharing it with all of us!

jenna said...

kate! you know those people that are the most beautiful when pregnant?!?! YOU ARE THAT PERSON. i hate you, but love you for it :) seriously you've never looked better.

can't wait to see pics! we were up in idaho falls/blackfoot last week and thinking of you!

Christie said...

You are too sweet! I can't get over your cuteness & I loved taking your pics! I can't wait for your mini you to get here!
Your shower looked amazing! I love those big flower decorations!

SueAnn said...

Those are some stinkin' cute pictures!! The last month of pregnancy seems like the LONGEST of them all...probably because you see the ENTIRE month due to no sleep!! Then the first month of your babies life is the quickest!! Good Luck! I can't wait to see what this cute girl is going to look like!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Oh my gosh, I hate you. (Not really :)) You are too adorable and a simply gorgeous pregnant woman! I love your clothes, love your pictures, love your accessories, love everything about you! Can't wait to see your cute little girl either, she is going to be gorgeous with two gorgeous parents like you two! Good luck with the last few weeks and everything else!

MommyJo said...

Ha ha!!! I wish I was that small with my kids! ;) (seriously... I had people ask if I was having twins because of how big my belly got!) lol!
You're too cute! I hope you will still be around Iona a little when we come this summer! It would be fun to see you and your little girlie!

Meradith said...

You are absolutely adorable Kate!! Honestly those preggy pics are so amazing! And I need you to live close to me so you can accessorize me. :)

So, you are so close. You will have her in your arms in no time, wondering how you ever lived without her. Becoming parents opens your heart to feelings you never thought possible. I'm so excited for you guys to feel that!! You will do so great!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! You're going to love everything about that little girlfriend. I love your pictures. How fun to be able to get those taken!