Monday, April 5, 2010

need some spice? 
if you know me, my mom, or either of my sisters.. 
you know we are suckers for ANY fun funky accessory.. 
we like one of a kind pieces... which are not easy to find.
so...
we have made our own, and are selling them now! 
we're in the process of starting a blog and etsy site..
but i wanted to post a few pictures for MY girls here on my blog.
if there is anything you like.. 
let me know! 
we have taken custom color orders and are willing to do whatever color scheme you NEED... this goes way beyond just wanting ladies :)  

 flower necklace
$40

Instead of putting a chain on one of mine, I just pinned it on a scarf or purse
$35 without the chain

Headbands
(on elastic headbands... or plastic)
$12 
or 
2 for $20
(can wear as a clip instead of a headband, 
or wear it like my mom likes to wear them... as a broach)

























i'll update when our blog/etsy site is up and running :)  
but if you want/NEED one before then, let me know! 


hope you all had a very HOPPY easter! :)  
wow.. i must be tired.. the cheese is just flowing out of me today!

19 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney O'Connor said...

I NEEEEED pretty much all of those headbands, I love flower headbands! I'll look a little closer at them then let you know which ones I want. :) LOVE them girlie!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Love these. If I had a million dollars...oh the things I would buy! Your little girl is gonna be the stylish little one of all time! Can't wait to see the pictures of the little lady when she makes her grand entrance! Hope you are feeling and doing well!

Christie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

KATE!! I LOVE THEM!!you are so creative.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

So cute Kate. I have made quite a few of those flower necklaces too, and they are a huge hit!Most people think they are the collar of my shirts. I can't get enough of them! I love them all, and can't wait to see more!
You girls are the cutest!

Bon said...

So cute and beautiful too!

Ashley said...

hmmmm...need is a funny word, but I can see why you used it! Adorable! Your way too talented. I can't wait to see the site and go coordinate my outfits for this summer and see which ones I will NEED:)
(p.S. can't wait to meet friend #1)

Holly said...

Aww! LOVE them all! :)

Emily said...

YEAY!!! The world just became a better place!
I want a headband! Will you send me one? I NEED one to go with a chocolate brown wrap dress! Please?
Email me your address and I'll send you some money.
myyellowbike@gmail.com

Maxfield Family said...

I Love those headbands they are soooo cute! You are so crafty!!! Can't wait til you get your stuff up on etsy. I love the necklaces too!

Unknown said...

I wish you lived in Rexburg! We have been having bow club at Trista's every Monday night and I just made my first necklace, kind of like yours. We've also made headbands and bedazzled some shirts. I LOVE everything you've made. I bet your shop will do awesome!

Shelley said...

Um yes please! ;) Let me know when your etsy shop is open! I really want that brown one for me! Of course my twinners need some too! I love the fabric rolled flowers. -Shelley

Shannon Dooley said...

You are so talented Kate! Your little princess will be the best dressed baby in existence. Excited to see you Saturday!

Amber said...

OH I'm in love...I need all of that. well maybe not need, I want them! I'll def let you know what I want!

Kasey said...

Super cute..LOVE the headbands! You know what I really like too though..the hats that you made for your newborn! I have three (maybe four..we aren't finding out the sex this time) girls and they love hats!

Russ and Kristen said...

Those are soooooo cute! I love them all!

Springer Family said...

I love all those, you're so creative! Fun finding you on facebook. Congrats on the little one on the way :)

Shelley said...

Okay Kate, My sisters Birthday is today and I showed her these and this is what she wants from me! :) How do I officially place an order? Drop me an email. shellcoates@gmail.com. --Your prego pics are SO stinkin' cute BTW. :)