Tuesday, November 17, 2009

happy birthday Kamryn


Our cute little niece, Kamryn, turned 1 last weekend

Its always a good time to get together with the CALL crew,

its been so fun to be close to both our families the last few weeks!



All my CALL GIRLS



CALL sista's



Kam went to town on her birthday cake. Hilarious.

Love that sweet girl.
Happy Birthday!


**babe update**
have a mentioned we are so excited.. ecstatic.. thrilled?!?!
this is going to be the longest pregnancy of all time.. yes.. longer than any of yours ;)  ha.. kidding.  
but we are just so ready to have our friend here with us and to meet him/her already.
i'm so impatient already.. i know.. not good right.. cuz we still have a LONG TIME.
everyone says to just enjoy the last few months we have as a couple.. and i'm sure we are slightly naive.. but we are so ready to take on this responsibility and to see our family grow. 
i can't read enough about this miracle of a process.. 
the more i am educated about pregnancy and what happens each day/week with our little person, the more i am blow away at how incredible and "not of this world" it truly is. 
 (i know.. i've joined that group that is pregnant and can't blog without mentioning something about it.. and i'm not gonna lie... that probably won't change... its pretty all-consuming, and i'm in love with it all) 
... we have an appointment tomorrow and they are going to try to tell us what we are having ...
ahh.. i haven't been able to sleep for a week thinking about it!! 
i'm going to go ape wild if they can't tell us tomorrow.. 
i'm not sure i could wait even another day!
so stayed tuned and i'll update y'all tomorrow ;)

Jeremy says he's 100% sure its a girl
I'm 100% sure its a boy
and we have absolutely no preference either way.. 
just feelings we both have..

so.. we'll see who is more spiritually "in tune". ha. can you imagine?!

any guess on what it will be??????? 

the holiday fever and weather is in the air isn't it?! oh.. there is NOTHING like this time of year.. LOVE! 

16 comments:

Camille said...

It really is a miracle, isn't it? And you will wonder how in the world you can be SO in love with a tiny little stranger the MINUTE you see her/him....By the way, my guess is boy! Can't wait to hear!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Maybe there is both!!;) Ha ha, unless you have already had an ultrasound, I just gave you something else to be anxious about.;) Being parents is the best-excited for you guys!

Erin said...

I still think its a boy... Mother's intuition counts for something...
And, I'm going to add one little piece of advice. Not only should you enjoy this time that you and Jeremy have together, enjoy the time you and BABY have together. As soon as that baby comes out, you have to share him... But, while he's still inside, he's all yours. That's the best part of pregnancy... It is such a miracle, and its one that you get to be so connected to...
Good luck tomorrow. I'll cross my fingers you get to find out, and I'll be checking in FREQUENTLY for updates!

Russ and Kristen said...

I'M SO JEALOUS you get to find out tomorrow! We won't find out until December 18!! (it seems sooooooo far away!) I'm soooo excited for you!! You have to post something ASAP!!!!! :) I hope he/she cooperates for you!!! Good luck!! :)

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

Yes,do enjoy the time you have left as a couple but there is nothing better than being a parent. Mom especially :) And if you are anxious to see her/him now, wait till you get to feel and see all movement and poking!! It's awesome! Good luck tomorrow!
(I think it's a boy, because I was 100% sure ours was a girl so moms know best!)

Judy said...

I dont blame you for being excited. Whoooo Hooooo I am gonna be another grandma! You know I have Braxton and Brooklyn! Did you check out the cute boy Stacy is dating? You never know.......I think he is a keeper! Leave her a comment k? Sure do love you!

Holly said...

Kate... What time is your appointment... I'm DYING here! :) Can't wait to hear how it goes down, loved Sha's comment, wouldn't that be fun?! lol. LOVE ya!!

Mandy said...

Have I told you lately how EXITED I am for you?....well, I'll remind you everytime I'm sure. I think it's a must for you to update us on your pregnancy....who wouldn't?! It's such a wonderful, beautiful and magnificent experience and I want to hear all about it.

Love ya!

Editt said...

Hooray! Enjoy every second of it!! I was pretty sure I was having a girl but nope...another boy for me :D So we'll see who has the "mother's intuition"
Congratulations again and again. Enjoy being a couple that gets to look forward to the new addition. (But I would recommend doing it in the temple because thats what we regret)
Hope to hear soon what you are having!!
My guess would be a girl...

Ashley said...

I love when people blog about pregnancy...it's so amazing, and I could relive it non-stop, because it IS a miracle!
I can't believe how good you look, you must feel great! I hope you do...sometimes the grossness is too much to bare. I couldn't stop throwing up my first, and I think it showed:)
I hope you are having a girl...but I am biased! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

We're so excited for you guys. Its so much fun being parents. Cody agrees with Jeremy and thinks its a girl. Either way it'll be super fun whatever you're having.

Hay and J said...

HoW cute r u! I would totally be the same way! I'm a little un patient sometimes myself! Oh you must tell us as soon as you find out! Wahoo!

Katie!! said...

yeee!! i am just super excited for you two!! if it's a boy he can be best friends with ashton and if it's a girl...they can get married!! haha just kidding!!

Cassi said...

Love reading about all your excitement! Don't be shy about it either, you deserve to be as excited and elated as you want to be! This excuse warrants it! So, I think its a girl. Can't wait to hear the news! And yes, we are still planning (and anxiously looking forward to) the 1st weekend in December for the cabin! How big is it? Big enough for the other couple in our buttercream gang to come too?

miraclefortegan said...

Yay! I'm so excited you're pregnant!! Congrats, looks like you guys are having a blast!! :)
Jenn

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I am so EXCITED for you two! You are going to be AWESOME parents and your baby is going to be SUPER cute whether a girl or a boy! I love hearing about other people's pregnancies so don't hesitate to blog about it all the time...You are absolutely right that it is so "not of this world" even after each of our little ones have arrived I can't help but look at them (even naughty little toddlers) and think what marvelous miracles they really are!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!