Wednesday, October 28, 2009

cruisin'

Another year of summer sales has come and gone.. 
can't say i'm ever too sad to say those words.
But I do want to say GREAT JOB to my husband for finishing a GREAT summer, our BEST summer by far.. in SO many ways! Not everyone has it in them to do this job, and do it as well as Jeremy does... so so so proud of him.

 He deserves to be bragged about.. and i'll be the woman for the job.

We just got back from a company cruise with NorthStar to the 
BAHAMAS!
....ahh.... 
being there is truly like escaping reality

The whole Northstar crew on formal night.
what a ridiculously fun group!
northstar ROCKED the freakin boat on halloween costume night. 
such awesome costumes all round

germ & me 
.... aka .... 
mr&mrs INCREDIBLE 

oh.. but there wasn't just 2...
nothing crazy was about the go down on the fascination carnival ship with us
  6 incredibles on board!
(cassi, caleb, cameron, betty, me, jeremy)


A few of us took a sail boat ride out to snorkel for the day. 
Other than my 3-4 x-large gulps of sea water through my snorkel mask.. 
the tropical critters and the whole experience did not disappoint. 
amazing. 

oh the water. i could stare all day. 
that is the ATLANTIS hotel behind us.. beautiful.
and of coarse the cute towel animals cruises are famous for..
a few girlies on formal night




Cam & Jeremy made betty & I a siamese mermaid fin 


we did one side of the egyptian pyramid sand castle.. betty & cam did the other


we had a good 5-6 hour lay over in Atlanta on our way back to Utah.. 
so we took a cab with meradith and jason to see 
"cloudy with a chance of meatballs" in 3D
... lets just say we are glad meradith is still with us after the cab ride back to the airport...
we almost experienced the movie "taken" first hand
glad you're okay girl.. glad you didn't die choking on your water... and glad we didn't wet our pants from laughing so hard.. wouldn't want to contaminate that mr.clean cab seat.

oh good times. lots o' laughs. great friends. fantastic weather. out of this world scenery. mediocre food. raving drunk lunatics. good shows (minus purple rain, "my girl" karaoke guy, and bare bottom dancers) 
all in all..
we couldn't have asked for a better time.

**and thank you to ALL my cute cute friends for you're sweet comments. we are just overly excited about our lil one on the way ;)    i can't even talk about it without tearing up a bit... 
what a blessing...what an out of this world experience it has been already. 
 
 

15 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Oh man, I am soo sad we didn't get to go cruisin' this year, maybe we'll have to sell next summer just so we can go-or maybe not :) It looks so fun, glad you had a good time!

Bon said...

What a fetchin' blast! I need to whisk my honey away on a cruise! You look fabulous like always!

Maxfield Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Love the cute "Incredibles" costumes.

BTO said...

purple rain.... purple rain...... oh my gosh........i miss it so much!

I need to steal some of those picts.

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty Kate! Great pix. It looks like ya'll had a blast! & congrats on your little bun in the oven! Being a Mom is the greatest experience mankind can go through & you are going to fulfull the role perfectly. What a lucky little tot to have such an incredible Mommy!!!! I cannot even tell you how excited I am for you. I think Lace said you'll be here for Thanksgiving? Is that a true story? I sure hope so! We can compare baby bumps. :) Love you!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh how fun! I'm totally missing Cancun now...and TOTALLY want to go to the bahamas, especially with such a fun group. Your lucky to have such great friends.

SueAnn said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love cruises they are a fantastic vacation!

Judy said...

Hey Kate, thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog. I love ya tons. I am so glad you had a blast. I love the pictures!!! You are so stinkin cute.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Looks so fun!

VicandNanc said...

Wow, what a FUN trip! Those costumes were all amazing. You in that skin tight outfit... not a prego pound on you yet! You guys have some mad sand making skills too!

crystal carlson said...

HOW FUN! I've always wanted to go on a cruise--maybe someday! I loved all of the costumes, what a fun group of friends!

Unknown said...

How fun is that! I'm so happy for you guys and your super amazing cruise! I would love to do that one day. I love the Incredibles picture! Too funny that all six of you were Incredibles. What a great time!

Shelley said...

Omigosh! Your guys looked "incredibly" cute {ya, im a dork}! :) I want to know what you wore for your cute outfits! I've been thinking about doing the incredibles one year,..but NO WAY my legs will look that cute in tights and spandex! ;) {Lucky you!}

Amber said...

So fun! I love love love the Halloween costumes! I just love that show ha ha. I'm so glad you guys had fun. It looked like you had a blast!!!

Meradith said...

It was a joyous occasion indeed! I loved every second of our adventure in Atl. haha. Are you feeling any better? I sure hope so.