Friday, October 2, 2009

birthday boy

Happy Birthday Germany!
27 years old... you ole toot.

I was looking through pictures today and ran across these treasures..
and realized I've never shared them before.
Before we moved to Indiana Jeremy had one of his sweet/thoughtful moments and had rose petals up the stairs leading to the bathtub with flowers in front of a bubble bath ready just for me! (bubble baths = my obsession)
cute/romantic right?
that's what i thought ...
until he asked to get in with me.. 
before i could answer him.. he jumps in ...
shirt, shorts, socks and all.
I of coarse fly out of the tub with disgust that his dirty socks were in there with me.. and leaped to grab my camera.
.... when i came in to get a picture of him.. he had proceeded to put shaving cream ALL over his face/body (cloths still on). 
to sum it up.. 
he completely lost his mind.
one of the funniest things i've ever witnessed.


Lil' birthday celebration..
So we've been planning on hitting up the Melting Pot all summer, so no better occasion that germs birthday. Cassi and I both remember not liking the main coarse, so we decided to swing by our beloved TACO BELL  for dinner and then go to the Melting Pot for cheese/dessert.
But after enjoying a chalupa and taco...
 the boys looked at the menu at the melting pot, and decided we better try IT ALL.
to say the least..
WE ATE WAY TOO MUCH TONIGHT.
but it was delicious.. and the company was fabulous like always..
thanks for going with us Cassi & Caleb!
 
(our taco bell run right before melting pot)




hope you had a great day my friend. 
happy happy birthday.
i love you.
too much.

15 comments:

jenna said...

we've been to that very melting pot many a time! and for our birthdays no less! happy birthday jeremy!

cant believe you guys are still in indiana. whats your plan?!

Chelsi said...

Happy Birthday to the old man! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks :)

Ryan & Amanda said...

That pic/story was too too much, so funny! Thanks for sharing! Wish we could have gone with you guys (not that is was even possible, but with you guys and Caleb and Cassi)! Happy Birthday Jeremy!

crystal carlson said...

Happy B-day to your hubby! Sounds like you guys had a great night! I've heard the Melting Pot is good, but I've never been there. The bubble bath pictures were hilarious--thanks for sharing :)

Holly said...

You and Germ are truly TWO PEAS IN A POD! I love it! You crack me up. Happy birthday to the ole' toot! I miss you bitty. ;)

Neal and Angie said...

Happy birthday to Jeremy! I love the story of him jumping in the tub! You two are perfect for each other!

Judy said...

Sooooo funny! Happy Birthday Germ!

VicandNanc said...

Wow, Vic is spontaneous, but I can't ever imagine him jumping in the tub like that! I think I'd be annoyed at him ruining my perfect moment of leisure! haha, you guys truly are so perfect for each other, I love it!

Hay and J said...

Oh my gosh that is hillarious! Silly Germany! Thats what we have wanted to do since we moved here i'm so jealous! It looks delightful!Hope you had a happy birthday jeremy from your friends j and hay!

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

Hey this is Toni Kirkham! How are you guys? I wanted to invite you to our blog, but it's private so if you want to email me at tonikirkham41@yahoo.com, I'll send you an invite! Hope you and Jeremy are doing good, we need to get together. By the way, if you totally don't know who this is, my husband Cody served with Jeremy on his mission!

Becca said...

I'd CALL you to ask myself, but I don't reCALL your phone number, so I'm asking you to CALL your sister Lacie and tell her she'd better invite me to her blog, or I'm gonna CALLously play the CALLiope until she does.

Your wretched mom was supposed to give her my email address so she could invite me. Rude, Kath.

And happy birthday, "Germany." You look like a lovely young man.

Unknown said...

Those pictures of him in the bath tub are hilarious! Especially the last one. He's so modest for covering up!

Amber said...

ha ha! that is too funny. What a funny hubby! Happy Birthday!!

Katie Lee said...

Happy birthday! Looks like You've had tons of fun. I've heard about the Melting Pot before, but Never been... looks like I need to add it to my list of destinations!

Anonymous said...

I am literally LOL at those pix!!! How cute!

Shan