Thursday, July 9, 2009

a ton packed into one post.. sorry.

*** I've gotta learn to break these posts up and stay more up to date, Ill work on it.. 
sorry!***

Home Sweet Home
I went to Idaho a couple of weeks ago to visit my family...
SO refreshing.. So fun...
Could I love these people more?!

...all the siblings...

Got to finally see my MR Keaster!


My flight actually got canceled on my way back to Indy.. so I got to stay an extra 4 days..
you know what that means????..... 
yup.. I got to stay for the Huls Reunion Blowout at Ross Park..
So glad I got to stay a little longer.. but was rootin ready to see that hubs of mine when i got back, wish he could have come! 

The Huls girls at Ross park
me, nat, lace, and my SIL jenn
My oldest brother, Christopher, and his CREW.
My cute bro's light'n sparklers.

don't mind my cheeser.. but cute pic of Christopher
oh mom.. love love love you suwee
the babes in the fam.. can you even stand it?
Sydnie, Keaton, Maya

My dad (in the middle) with his bro's, (Ted & Tom) at our Huls fam reunion

My second oldest brother Shaun with his youngest Sydnie.

Me 'n' gram Huls.
 loved her cute pink outfit for the reunion
89 years old.. amazing. 
and spent LOTS & LOTS of time with "GIRL"... aka... miss Maya!
couldn't get enough of her.
... and don't worry we hit up a Chuckers game while I was there..
(not sure why my arm is amputated in this picture.. i think i was grabbing Josh's leg)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our FIRST visitors to Indy!!
Jeremy's parents came to see us!
We went to an Indians game...

... took them to the gardens...

...introduced them to the famous jawbreakers..

....Lance got his work out...
this is us at the Indy 500 track.. Lance LOVED it

The Call family 
minus LaNae... we missed you LaNae and Aaron (and kiddies)
...we took them downtown...

all of us at the game
Thanks for coming guys! It was so fun to have you here, we love you!
Hope the rest of your road trip was fabulous!

--------------------------------------------------

happy 4th of july!
This was the weirdest 4th of July.. and the weather was the lamest!
It rained ALL day!
We had to cancel our bar-b-que bc of weather, and the Indy fireworks were also canceled ;(
but some of the wives had a little lunch get together at Cassi's so that brightened the day..
and the night ended up being really fun...
Jeremy worked for part of the day.. then we went to dinner with the office to Outback... 
and ended the night with a bang at the bowling ally
so fun actually 



--------------------------------------------------

A week before the 4th Indy had a parade and a LITTLE firework show to ring in the 4th early
... so at least we got some form of festive activities this year... 




Alex
 ... aka.... our little brother (we call him that because he hangs out A LOT with us since his cute fiance, Jess, is back in Utah for the summer)
so Alex has been trying to "make the blog" all summer (those were his words!)
 here is your moment of fame bro
Jess and Alex got engaged the end of June and we are THRILLED! 

I'm gonna have to give the cutest 4th of July outfit award to ADY! Love this tiny girl.

Hope you all had a wonderful INDEPENDENCE day!!!
I always get emotional this time of year... how blessed we all are to live where and how we live!

16 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Looks like you've already had a busy but fun summer!

Bon said...

I love your jammed packed posts! And can I just say it is a crime that you girls can still where such fabulous swim wear. I have to wear board shorts to cover up those "lovely" areas that I have been cursed with! (I think the Lord punished me with stretch marks for all the scandalous two pieces I use to wear!! heehee)

You are too cute Kat!!

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

looks like you had the best time!!! fun!! Hope all is good in Indy and there is more fun times to come! have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Fun post! I totally don't mind reading so much packed into one, it is so fun to look at all the pictures of the different events! I'm really glad you guys are enjoying life in Indiana. You deserve it! :)

crystal carlson said...

Wow! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun with family! That's so nice that you were able to come and visit your fam! Such a fun post and fun pictures :)

Maxfield Family said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer so far. Its a bummer that the 4th got rained out, but it sounds like you made the best out of it. Lots of cute family pictures.

Judy said...

You sistas are so stinking cute. I love the pics. You seem to be loving it there. So glad I can keep up on ya!

jenna said...

love the jam packed post. i could learn from you. i just pretty much most about nothing. :) are you guys extending or going straight out to where you will be? i hear the extension is here...so maybe we'll be seeing you?! i hang with the northstar girlies quite a bit. anyway let me know! would love it!

Holly said...

Oh, I SO wish we could have made it work to get together while you were here! NEXT TIME OKAY!!!! I saw your mom, Nat & Lace at my mom's church, you girls are SO cute! It's always fun to have visitors! Looks like Germ's fam is just as fun as the Huls Clan! :)

Ashley said...

WOW! A fun few weeks. sad about your 4th, but it sounds like you guys made the best of it! Hope your enjoying your time in Indy!

Mandy said...

If it makes you feel any better we got rained out too! It does make for some fun times thought doesn't it...trying to come up with even BETTER activities to do.

I love that your friend is "trying to make the blog" I laughed SO hard.

All these pictures of games is making me want to go real bad. I haven't been since Hil and I used to call it the "meat market"....ya know, trying to find us our piece of fine meat. Ha, ha!!! I sure love how you have adventures with both sides of your family. FUN!!!

Chelsi said...

Sheesh... lots of catching up to do. I miss you cute friend. I really wish we could have gotten together while you were home. I'm not worried though, I know we'll see each other again soon :)

MommyJo said...

How much longer are you going to be in Indiana? It would really be a shame if we couldn't figure out a way to see each other before you move!

It looks like you had a BLAST in Idaho!!! Too fun!

Meradith said...

I love your pictures cute girl! You are so stinking photogenic. Glad you made it to a good ol Chuckars game, we used to go and drool at all the baseball players:) You look great! I'm hoping we are gonna make it out to Indy some time soon!!

Ryan & Amanda said...

You are so cute, I love the long post! I am glad everything is going well for you guys!

SueAnn said...

Your family is so dang cute, I love all the pictures!! Looks like you have been having a great summer!