Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can it really be...


...2 years

This day was perfect
I thought there was no way I could love you more...
6.16.07

then  1 year passed by.. and i loved you so MUCH more...
6.16.08

2 years..
& now I'm realizing I will love you so MUCH more EVERYDAY of my life.
6.16.09
I had a perfect day sweetie. Thank you.

You've seen me the happiest I've ever been...
the saddest..
the maddest..
the most stressed..
the most excited..
the silliest..
the most moody..
the most laid back..
the funniest (which is MOST of the time) ha.
the most fickle (sorry about that one sweetie) ha.
You've seen me in my proudest.. and least proud moments


You know me better than I'd even like to admit..
better than anyone in the world (including myself sometimes)
yet ...

you still love me ... 
ha.
You're crazy for that... 
but for that.. 
and for so many other reasons..

I'm ridiculously CRAZY about you...
Jeremy Lance Call.
I love you ..
Happy Anniversary


16 comments:

Katie Lee said...

Happy Anniversary! It's crazy to think that I am almost at year #4... things couldn't be more perfect. Isn't marrying the man of your dreams one of the most amazing things? Congratulations you two!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! That is so exciting. I remember when you guys were at Carino's having your luncheon. What a great day for you guys! I loved this post. It's amazing how we just love our husbands more and more. They're wonderful!

Will and Heidi said...

Hey Happy Anniversary you two love birds! A big congrats!

Camille said...

Happy DAY! I vote you two the most beautiful couple ever!

SueAnn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Ashley said...

So sweet:) Happy anniversary. You guys are so cute!

Genessa said...

That is so sweet Katie. It is so great to see you this happy. Can't wait to see what your kids are going to look like. Can I say gorgeous!!
Happy Anniversary.

Judy said...

Congratulations on 2 wonderful years and thanks for sharing those through blogland. I love this post. The love and excitement just radiate out! You guys are the best couple!!!!! Congrats!

Holly said...

cute cute cute! I love how much you love each other! It does just get better and better! :)

Wendi Oyler said...

That was such a sweet post! Happy anniversary to a great couple!!

Court and Brade said...

happy anniv you guys! :) way cute post!

VicandNanc said...

Hey! I haven't been able to check up on you lately (you R-rated blogger you!)... so anyway, happy birthday, happy anniversary, happy good times! I love your glammed up life!!!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are the cutest couple ever. p.s. we are only 4.5 hours apart. meet you half way???

Rachelle said...

Wow, isn't it amazing how time flies! It's great to see you are as in love and happy as ever. Thanks for your sweet comment on facebook. These anniversary pics are darling! Congrats!

Mandy said...

YAY!!! Happy 1 year Anny. I love all your cute photos. You are such a freakin hottie!!!! You and your hubby are the cutest couple I've ever seen.

Shelley said...

Cutest post ever!