Tuesday, June 9, 2009

we've been....

To a Indianapolis INDIANS baseball 
GAME.... 


Coop Fly'n

It started dizzle'n at the game ....
.... then it RAINED

Then it POURED ...

and we got DRENCHED from head to toe.. and the game was canceled.
but we made it all the way to 
the 6th inning 
.. so..
it was so fun while it lasted! 


We've been to the Indianapolis
  Z00...

Coop got a Dolphin painted on his face
We watched a Dolphin show.. 
Where I come from there are no dolphins at the zoo.. 
LOVED IT
(Amanda, Brooke, Ady, Me, Cooper, Cassi, Carter)


We've been..
Celebrate'n the ole 26 for me!
Jeremy got me a...
"Edible Arrangment" 
oh my.. love

Cassi and I's birthdays were only a few days apart.. and she was so sweet to make this DELIGHTFUL/SCRUMPTIOUS cake for both of us.. 
so cute, right?! 
She turned 25, and I turned 26...
hence 
the 51 candles, and yes.. 
we lit em all!
holy fire hazard.. 

The office had a lil cake and ice cream get together for me & Cass's birthday. 
Such fun/great people.
Align Left
Can I really be 26 years old? 
Crazy talk. 
This get'n older thing is starting to really bug me.
Jeremy & I heading out to celebrate.

Here's a little treat for you..
**** We had a HAIL storm here about 2 weeks ago that was WICKED!!  The hail was reported to be the size of BASEBALL's!!! They said they haven't had a storm to this magnitude in at least 4 years! We were about a half hour away from our apartments..but one of our cars was here at our apartment (our nicer of the two cars of coarse)... and the hail did a NUMBER on our poor vehicle.. 
Good news:  Insurance will cover all $9000 worth of damage
Bad news: its going to take 2 1/2 weeks to get fixed

could be worse...  thank heavens for insurance.
 Idaho/Utah weather doesn't seem so bad these days ;)  


have a great week friends.

 

17 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Fun times. We love it in the Midwest. I love that is rains SO MUCH! But, i agree about the hail..just a little to much, everytime it hails, we have to decide which car we want to pull into the garage!

Erin said...

$9000 worth of damage! Holy cow! Neither of our cars is even WORTH $9000! :)

crystal carlson said...

Wow, that sounded like quite the storm! It looks like you guys are having a great time & doing lots of fun things! Happy late birthday :)

Judy said...

Kate!!!1 looks like you are having a blast and Happy happy birthday....just thinking about all the fun parties you guys had in high school. Kinda missin the good old days!

Tanya said...

I loved the storms in Indy! but that kind of a hail storm doesn't sound to fun. I LOVE the zoo there it is so much fun!! Also the Childrens Museum is really fun :) And Happy (late) Birthday :) looks like you had a fun day!

Genessa said...

That is HORRIBLE! I guess this is when we are glad that we have insurance, right?

Looks like you guys are having a great time. Keeping yourselves very busy.

Holly said...

I ♥ when you update us on your fabulous life! :) Sorry to hear about the car... dang. So glad you had an amazing birthday! We are getting old Kate!! ha-ha!

Chelsi said...

Sounds like a fun zoo. Tydon would love that. He wants to ride an airplane so bad... and a train... We can hear trains from our house every once in a while and he gets so excited. Can't wait to see you soon!

C.B. said...

That zoo sounds great. Happy Birthday! I am glad you had fun.

Christa Skousen said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun out there! Happy 26!

Ashley said...

Oh it looks like you've been having fun...again! :)
You always look so good too by the way. I love your slideshow at the top. Has there ever been two more photogenic people than you and your husband?!
Sorry about the storm and your car! That's crazy, but a blessing you have good insurance!

Ashley said...

P.S. When is your birthday? I just celebrated mine too:) maybe we're close!

Unknown said...

You guys are just way too cute! I love how fun it is reading about your exciting lives. And happy birthday! I hope it was great. I can't believe that hail storm!! I will definitely stop complaining about Idaho weather as long as I have friends dealing with that kind of crap ha ha.

Hillary said...

Kate-- Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you are happy and doing well. We sure miss you. Lots of patients have asked about you. Watch out for Hail. Sounds Scary!

Hay and J said...

Wow i can't believe the hail was that big!!I would be scared to go outside! Hope you had a good Happy Birthday!

Mandy said...

Happy late Birthday!!! Singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain....I LOVE the rain!!!

Girl, you just wait till the icy winters come. I use to think the people out south were silly for not driving when it had only snowed like 2 flakes....but it gets crazy out here. Oh ya, I made Nathan run out and grab an ice ball as it was hailing so I could take a pic......isn't that mean of me?!!!

Bon said...

Seriously you are the cutest most gorgeous couple ever! And you are always doing the funnest things!