Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cougs..

First of all, I feel like I have been holding out on all of you by not sharing Jeremy's nickname... more than a nickname actually... the name he is known by around the "huls" house.. and what my sisters and my mom call him 100% of the time.... GERM .... so now that its understood... this is what I will refer to him as on a regular basis throughout my blogage.  The history of this nickname rooted from my nieces and nephews not being able to say.. Jeremy... they would just say ... Germy... therefore, the suffix being Germ.

On to bigger and better things.. kind of
We went to a BYU men's basketball game tonight.. and without surprise they killed Western Oregon. Not much of a game, but the ice cream was fantastic. When our time comes to leave Provo... we will sure miss all the gaming!  


Do you love how I take a picture of the court as if its a big... eventful... tight game!??? lame


um.. sweetie... did you not quite make the ice cream cone out of your mouth in time for the picture. darn it. your still cute

How about this winter wonderland in Provo the last couple of days! Nutso

I think Germ may have parked as far away from the Marriot center (where the bball game was) as physically possible as its blizzarding outside.. but he was kind enough to make me look like a fruit with his hat PERCHED over my hair to protect it from the snow wetness... as if it needed protecting. Thanks friend 

11 comments:

Lacie and Jared said...

I LOVE YOU TWO!!! We can't wait to come and see you this weekend- that is if the snow quits fallin!! :)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

These picture got me way excited for our annual Jazz vs. Spurs game at the end of the month. We are the biggest SPURS fans ever! I love screaming for the opposite team while at the Jazz's home court. There is nothing better than wild fans screaming at me to shut up while screaming, " OBI ONE GINOBLI". I can't wait for those waffle cones either. You can't go to a game without one!!

C.B. said...

Germ...Love it ! I call Patrick "Boyfriend" yes, our poor children will be confused.

Judy said...

Love this Kate. you are so cute. My little nephew called my dad Uncle Pencher, and my dad said I looked like him so she started caslling me Pench! He still calls me that. Love nicknames.

Bon said...

You are so fabulously adorable! I can't stand it! What a fun and awesome way to spend a date night!

Unknown said...

What a great nickname, when I first saw Germ bolded I started to laugh wondering how he got that reputation to earn the nickname!
You guys are always going to games and living it up it looks like such a blast, we need to come down and do that sometime. Livin lavida loco

crystal carlson said...

The game looked like a lot of fun! Those ice cream cones looked really yummy! Your hubby's nickname is awesome--what would we do without kids around to make us laugh!

Will and Heidi said...

Hey Katie, I love to see your photos and cute posts. Keep on havin' fun!

Amber said...

How fun! I love going to games. I love the nickname, very nice. ha ha

Jenn said...

So, is germ applying to law school this year then? Dennis is taking the lsat again in feb, I HATE that test!! you guys always look like you're having a blast! I hope you are!

jenna said...

andrew is famous for parking ridiculously far away. i can't figure it out. um post new pics of the ride. i hear it's saweeeeet.