Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friends & Home Sweet Home

Dinner with our cute friends Ryan and Amanda.. and their adorable little girl Alli. We have some of the greatest friends in the world!








We are getting settled in our new place, and constantly working on our WII fitness age Ü.. and I don't mean to be repetitive.. but I love having my husband home more now!!
and just an update on the train... DON'T ASK!! Ü



We went to Idaho Falls/Blackfoot last weekend... yeah!!!
We always have such a FANTABULOUS time with our families (don't you love that word, I laugh every time I say it... and I say it A LOT Ü, Jeremy doesn't think it's near as funny as he did the first thousand times he heard it!)
Anyway.. back to the good stuff...

We got to celebrate ASHTON's 6th birthday with him and the Call fam (Ashton is Jeremy's sister, Lanae's little boy) He made a killing with the gifts and had a fantabulous birthday.. okay I'm laughing as I'm writing because of that word again, but I promise that's the last time I'll use it, I tend to wear things into the ground when I think they are funny Ü


I love this picture of him!! We can all probably remember wanting to throw our arms up and scream as a kid after opening our birthday stash... I love kids for that reason.. no reserve!


This is Jeremy's sister, LANAE... isn't she the cutest! Honestly one of the sweetest girls I've ever met! She has 2 little boys and is now having her first GIRL!!! We are so excited for her... and look how great she looks at 30 weeks! Can't wait to get that sweet KAMRYN here!



Remember my fetish with dogs??? Well.. this is my favorite one!! This is Ruby.. aka... Rubinstein! I was sitting on a long lawn chair last Sunday and got her to jump up there with me, she may have a ridiculous looking broken jaw from getting bit by one of my dads pigs, but she is the cutest thing in the world. Other than the grand kids.. I think I'm the only one that dares touch her with a ten foot pole because she sheds so much.. reeks... may or may not be infested with ticks... and has pig manure stuck to her fur.... BUT I still just can't get enough of her!



Dorothy's right!!..... There's really no place like home!!!

19 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

You are too cute. Dinner was so fun last night, thanks again!! I love the pic of you and Jeremy in your house, you are so beautiful. All last night I kept telling Ryan about that. We need to get together so when you have a day off we should go to lunch and do a craft or something??

Holly said...

Oh Kate! YOU are FANTABULOUS! I LOVE your randomness and fun posts... makes me feel like we live a little closer! Your hair is getting long again! HOpe the train situation gets a little better. :) Love ya BRTFF.

SueAnn said...

I love the word fantabulous!! I was fun to see you at church, and you are right about not enough chatting time! I love going to your dad's class, I learn ALOT!!

Camille said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! You made my day!

Wow. You must have real charity to be loving up a dog such as the one you described! I'm not so nice to shedding dogs. I'm sure you will be blessed for it!

C.B. said...

There is no place like home! Glad you are getting settled into your place!

Burdick Family said...

I think I actually started getting itchy with your description of the dog--too funny!

kate said...

SO fun! I want to see your new place Kate!
We need to get together SOON and do something fun like games or dinner or something... its been too long!

Wendi Oyler said...

I love reading your blog because I feel like I'm actually talking to you. I started thinking of the good old ISU days. You were a fantabulous roommate!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Okay first of all can you be any more beautiful?!! Honestly that picture of you with your arm wrapped around your husband...gorgeous! I even clicked on it to get a closer look at your amazing ring too...love it! Secondly, I love that the summer is finally over (at least for you guys-so jealous) and Ryan is still wearing a Northstar shirt to dinner! They are very stylish shirts though I must admit. And so jealous you ate at PFChangs...have been dying to go there for weeks. Happy settling.

George and Tacie said...

Kate, you look gorgeous and you to look so adorable together!!

Unknown said...

What an original name for a dog, there has to be a story behind it. I'm such a dork I can't get enough of spending time with the family, it's so great. So I'm guessing trains are not your best friends right now! You two are such a gorgeous couple!

MommyJo said...

Hey... i don't know if you have my email but i wanted to invite you to my blog but i don't have your email so will you email me at heidijo@doveman.com ... I love to read up on what you are up to, you are so funny!

Neal and Angie said...

I love the word fantabulous too! It's the best! I love reading your blog, it's so fun...you are just hilarious! I love it!

-- said...

Kate I hope you are doing great!! I love reading your blog! You are so gorgeous :) Ps I have an appointment to come in next tues..hopefully I will see you xoxo

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

I totally agree, there's no place like home!!

the Petterson Family said...

Isn't moving the pits? Too bad about the train, you'll get used to it (I'm sure you haven't heard that yet! :0p Oh, and I agree...there really IS no place like home, as long as you have yo man!

Mandy said...

I agree....going home is one of my favorite vacations. I've really enjoyed reading your blog. You are SO adorable. I felt like I was listening to Delilah hearing you speak of your husband the way you do made my eyes water up. I am so glad to see you happily in love. It's fantabulous!!! You crack me up.

Have a joyous day girl!

Bon said...

You are so cute Katie and I laughed because I say fabulous and fantabulous all the time!! You are so beautiful and you two are such a cute couple!!

There is no place like home.....where I would like to be!:)

Genessa said...

I love all the pics you two are a beautiful couple. So fun!