Thursday, September 15, 2011

fiesta

we had a fiesta going away party for our sweet friends, the CLAWSONS
so sad to see them go, but feel SO blessed to have gotten to spend so much time with them over the last year.
they really are salt of the earth kind of people that we will never forget. 

dax came dressed the part. 
just look at that cute little thug. kills me.
like father like son








i know what you're thinking.. she absolutely gorgeous.. it's true.
and whats even better is that she is even more gorgeous on the inside. 
one of the classiest women i will ever meet. 

theres no playing around with jeremy.. 
broke the pinata AND the broom. punk.




i have LOVED having DAXTON so close in age with London (they are about a week and a half apart), they are so cute when they play together.. oh i just love that little boy.





oh, we'll miss you Alice, Corbin, and Daxton! 
Congratulations on the job, and GOOD LUCK with the next phase of life! 
so exciting for you guys! 

4 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

That's so awesome that you got a picture of Jeremy breaking the pinata AND broom! Haha, too funny.

Brett said...

My favorite pic is the one of Dax and D eating Nerds off the ground.

chaseandbrookefam said...

Kate,

I haven't looked at your blog for a while and it's been the best half an hour of my day. Oh I miss you all so much. I can't believe how big London is. She's a toddler and that just boggles my mind. I'm glad to see you're having just as much fun as ever. Tell Jeremy good work on the pinata. That's pretty great. Oh and those dryer shots are awesome. It's funny how they love being in small places. Give her a big huge for me. I love and miss you guys.

Megan Marie said...

i'm dying of their get ups.... they could have gotten shot. i showed tanner and he was laughing too! total bro's. i want to be friends with these guys!