Monday, August 1, 2011

not always happy..


bugged...


about to blow...


distorted face, high pitched squeal... she's lost all control. 


i posted pictures of her a while back of her getting progressively happier and happier.. 
but this is to prove she's not always her chipper self.  
And her little fits make me laugh.. 
(sometimes they make me laugh, other times i want to throw her outside and lock the door. and i've only done that once.
come on, i'm kidding about actually doing it, not about wanting to! don't report me.)

9 comments:

Cassi said...

Oh, don't even ask me about the things I have "wanted" to do to my children ;-)

Judy said...

I actually laughed out loud!!!! So cute.

Shannon Dooley said...

Haha! Hilarious!

the Petterson Family said...

Cute! Poor baby, those little teeth coming through would make me want to scream too!

Holly said...

Totally cute- especially since it's not one of mine doing it! ha! Love Miss London! :)

Holly said...

Totally cute- especially since it's not one of mine doing it! ha! Love Miss London! :)

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

Katie, this is absolutely HILARIOUS! I am with Judy... I totally laughed out loud. :0)

Jessie said...

Middle picture is hilarious! She is so darling.

If I come to San Diego this September like planned, we should get London and Sloan together! :)

Tim and Wendi said...

haha! too funny. She is cute even when she's about to blow!