Friday, July 15, 2011

belly button

She's completely obsessed with belly buttons these days.
Tries to lift my shirt up all day to see mine, and does it to all our friends also.. some are pretty willing to show her.. others are a bit hesitant. can't say i blame them :)

but i love that EVERY time i ask her where hers is... she gladly shows me.. its about the only time i can get her to look at the camera.
oh.. i just want to bite her stomach off. love this girl


she has also become obsessed with books, she brings me books ALL throughout the day and then backs up into me to have me read them to her.. and then she lasts for about 1 minute into the story before she's got bigger and better things to be doing.





jeremy took london to coronado island on a date last night while i was at a relief society activity. he sent me this picture.


4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my heck! She is so adorable. I love her hair and those blue eyes melt my heart!!!!!

Cassi said...

She seriously is model material! That curly hair and big blue eyes are irresistible! When are you coming to Utah so I can take that girl's pictures!? She is seriously beyond cute!

Shannon Dooley said...

Could she be any prettier Kate?! NOOOO!!! She kills me with those big blue eyes & curly hair!

Courtney Peña said...

I LOVE HER.