Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween festivities

London's first Halloween!
She dressed up 2 nights in a row as a ladybug.. that's why there are so many pictures of her in her costume. 
oh.. and because she is delicious. 


just a few of our fav costumes at the party..

brett and krystle as..
"thinking outside the box"
alice in wonderland

the crew from "UP"
the dog, the scout, the bird, and the old man

i spent HOURS on end making our costume..
OR i got it the day of the party at old navy for $2.50





some of our good friends had a 
homemade doughnut halloween party.. 
the doughnuts where OUT of this world.. and the company was even betta.
ok.. so this little boy.. KEATON.. is probably one of the cutest little boys i have ever seen.
and his mom and i decided today that an arranged marriage is perfectly ethical in this case.
that's right london, be aggressive.. don't let a good thing pass you by...
i almost did with your dad. :) ha.
go ahead.. salivate

on our way to the party
pick'n our pumpkin at the pumpkin patch

Hope your Halloween was Spooktacular.


8 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute little bug! Looks like you had a great Halloween.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

cute cute pictures! what a fun halloween!

Jessie said...

SO FUN!!

London's costume is adorable!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Ok, it is just not right how ridiculously beautiful your little family is! I love the lady bug outfit and love your outfit. I love it even more that you only paid $2.50 for it. Oh, and I think an arranged marriage with your cutie and that adorable little boy would be highly acceptable. =}

Wendi Oyler said...

Jax is sitting on my lap and when I pulled your blog up he said "oh, that is a cute girl." The other little boy might have some competition!

Shannon Dooley said...

You are so creative Kate. I love London's costume. That thinking outside the box is awesome! We might just have to copy it next year if I remember it that long. Glad you had a great Halloween! Miss ya! Love ya!

Designing Woman said...

I really DO NOT believe that our costume was "one of your favs" but thanks for the shout out. Your costume, on the other hand, WAS fabulous! I was telling everyone about it.
I'm really glad I know about your blog now :) Here's the link to ours so you can see pictures of your family on it:
www.designingwoman-krystle.blogspot.com
(Brett hates it, he says he not a designer or a woman. But until he starts blogging I'm just going to do my thing!)

Hay and J said...

London is getting so big! I love her lady bug outfit! Shes got such beautiful blue eyes!