Thursday, September 30, 2010

surfing..

well. i don't know if you call what we've been doing surfing..
but we're givin it a go for sure

i got germ a surf board for an early bday present 
and we are both already addicted!
even though we are horrid

and we've both gotten up on SMALL waves quite a few times


germ 

me


and kristen and i went for a 5:30A.M surf lesson from michele

she's AMAZING!!
and kristen helped me a ton too

(don't act like our boards give away who the rookies are, 
i know you can't tell!) 
michele, me, kristen


and this blue-eyed girlfriend goes with germ and i, and we just take turns watching her while the other surfs..

and this is how she rolls while i clean the house.. she lOVES her bouncer

random pictures below.. but the scenery is so different here than anything i'm use to.. 
so i have to capture some of the goods and share of course.
bare with me.. still no photoshop...
i'm working on it :)

my favorite flower!! birds of paradise. 

and there is NOTHING she loves more than a good long walk in her baby bjorn.. 
perma grin

and...
 grandma and grandpa call are on their way as we speak!! 
yah!

have a superb weekend :)

7 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Kate!!! So fun. Can you believe Cole booked her ticket......(....me screaming) I am so excited you you two. She so needs to get away and hopefully will meet a cute boy! :}

Krystal Keck said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your little girl is getting so big! She is really cute.

crystal carlson said...

I'm so jealous--what I wouldn't give to play at the beach right now! I think I'd be too scared to try the surfing though :) Glad you guys are enjoying yourself in Cali & London is one of the most adorable babies I've seen--what a beautiful smile!

Holly said...

How fun Kate! The closest thing I'll ever get to surfing is watching Barbie in a Mermaid Tale with Brooklyn! ha!

Heidi Bitsch said...

So jealous!!! But, I'm glad you guys are having a great time enjoying the California life!

Will and Heidi said...

Surfing sounds awesome!! I think those flowers are beautiful!

Shannon Dooley said...

LOL at Holl's comment. My sweet husband dropped out of college thanks to this awesome sport. He would skip class to ride a wave so I have been informed of the addiction surfing can be. :) You look great out there!