Monday, February 7, 2011

Cake Pops

My friend, Courtney and I made CAKE POPS for a Valentine-making party we were going to.. 
they turned out pretty delish, and kinda cute if  I do say so myself.
Time consuming, but so fun to make.
HERE is a tutorial and recipe for them! 


just getting done making valentines/cards

.. and this is what i spent my evening making.
classy, eh?! surprised? shouldn't be.
i actually copied this idea from Howdoesshe.com, they made cookies like this instead of Valentines and called them PG-13 cookies.. 
too cute of an idea not to mimic. 
ok, so we took a few pictures of our Cake Pops. pretty proud of ourselves.

She's got curls. A LOT of them.

I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!! 
... and i remind Jeremy multiple times a day around this time of year just how much i love this holiday. no pressure germ. :) 

10 comments:

jenna said...

okay I LOVE cake pops and just discovered them. i could seriously eat a thousand so i'm glad you're not my neighbor :)

you look darling and i love all your creative ideas! courtney and you seem like such a perfect pairing.
i'm so glad you get to see family so often even though you're far away! good friends and visitors always make the time FLY!

oh and sunshine! terribly jealous of that!

Erin said...

OOOOOH! I love that she's got curls! Lucky girl... But, how could she not??

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

looks so fun! I love the cookies:) Your new family is stinkin cute too!

Shannon Dooley said...

CUTE!!! All of it!!! Especially those curls!!! Your family picture at the top is beyond stunning- I honestly do not have an adjective to describe how in love with it I am. Ok, that sounded creepy, lol. But seriously Kate, you & your little family are beautiful. And that photographer needs her/his name up in lights. XOXOXOXO.

Judy said...

Those look so fun. Little girlfriend is getting so big and cuter by the minute

Christie said...

Stop being so dang cute!

Designing Woman said...

Thanks for posting the pics so i could steal them :)

Your racy Valentines were THE highlight of the night for sure!

Ashley said...

CUTE!

Shelley said...

Kate, I LOVE that there is a before post,..and an AFTER post (the dentist) all right here in black and white on your blog. :) This will make good reading once you make it into a book. :) --They turned out so cute. Bow-chicka-Bow-WOW! :)

Shelley said...

P.S. It makes me smile that you follow HowDoesShe. Thanks for linking back to it. :)