Wednesday, February 11, 2009

this n that

k... so I've mentioned how excited I am that my BFF from WAY back has moved to Provo, she has decided even though we are married lame folk, that she would humor us and chill occasionally. We set her up with one of Germ's mission chums and they came bowl'n with us. Love that girl.

Five Diamond rented Fat Cats bowling alley, fab time.

isn't this a natural pose with a bowling ball?! wow.
Five Diamond had a manager par-tay at the most beautiful house in Draper. Apparently the guys were feeling real bad.. tough..ill..phat.. sick, etc. It's been fun getting to know new people and making new friends.



Sunday dinner with my brother, Shaun, and his family that live in Saratoga Springs..DELISH.. a little guitar hero... and the most adorable girlies ever!! .... and guess who came with us, yup... COLE.

She's pretty much the only one that enjoyed my sugar cookies (i don't blame anyone)... they weren't fab, I'm working on my cooking... poor Jeremy.


Jeremy got us a hotel in Salt Lake for a lil "get away"... do you love that we go 30 minutes away to escape reality for a bit. ha. Really, so sweet of him to plan it and have a few treats waiting in the room for us.

be mine?
love you.


7 comments:

Celeste Tabakece said...

I bet you had a rockin night:) Love you

C.B. said...

mmmmm.. Chocolate covered strawberries. My favorite. I'm so hungry right now!

Holly said...

always always having fun! I love you guys... I'm bummed, now I'm the one left out of all the fun BFF get togethers. :) LOVE you two! I'm glad you get to spend time together. :) I bet your cookies were just fine!

whit said...

eww LA LA!!! choc strawberries and a night out, i bet that was fun!!

jeremy always has something planned for you, what a guy!

Chelsi said...

Cute Cole! Glad she has a good friend close. We need to go bowling sometime soon!! Germs a good guy :) Hope you had fun ;)

Wendi Oyler said...

oh, Jeremy is so sweet!! You are a lucky girl! Can we do lunch soon? (with chels and Jami too!)

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Thanks for our talk yesterday. It feels good to be understood. Looking forward to that lunch.