Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A couple SHOUT OUTS...

Just a little SHOUT OUT to a couple of my FAV girls in the whole world that have some EXCITING news!!!!

My cute friend Kim Stewart is GETTING MARRIED!! AhhHH... lets all scream together! I'm so excited for her! Those of you who know Kim know that she is the SWEETEST girl EVER and deserves ALL the happiness in the world.. so I couldn't be more ecstatic about her finding her cute prince charming Ü She and I graduated Hygiene together and then moved to Provo together for a year until Jeremy snatched me from her.. so excited its her turn to get snatched! CONGRATS KIMBO... "love your guts".
.... by the way.... you HAVE got to hear how he proposed!!
He is a pilot and his dad has a plane, so he took her for a ride and flew over his parents house where they have a long driveway and he had written "will you marry me" in Flour so she could see it from the sky. Did you get the chills?? I know I did and I've already heard the story!!





Introducing CHARLEY JAY HENDERSON....
Isn't she perfect??!!! I posted a picture of one of my best friends in the world ... LAURA... in an earlier post at her baby shower.... and this is her little sweetheart! I haven't met her yet, but I already love her to death, every time I talk to Laura we both end up in tears over how great she is.. and I've never even seen her! Incredibly amazing how we can love someone so much without even knowing them, I have found that to be the case in so many situations in my life recently, and I'm sure I will come to that realization even more when I am expecting my own children. I can already tell Laura is the cutest little mommy ever, but I knew she would be!
Love you Laura.. and can't wait to SQUEEZE my little girl.. and YOU!
Congratulations Laura & Brad... and Charley!!

These are little booties I gave Laura at her shower that a little old lady made in my parents stake, can you imagine making those?!!

9 comments:

C.B. said...

That is such a cute way to propose!

Celeste Tabakece said...

I'm sure glad that you posted about Kim because I hadn't heard yet. I thought it would be coming along soon though. Anyway, I'm glad you had a picture of Charley because I haven't seen her either. I've been wanting to visit Laura, but don't want her to feel overwhelmed by too many visitors, so I've just been waiting. Great post...you're awesome.

Mike,Shar,Ryan,Rex said...

Glad to see an update. I thought you were dead. Haven't heard from ya in awhile :)

Judy said...

You didn't make the booties? Congrats on your 2 friends. It is so great to spend life's wonderful moments with a friend. 1 more week and you will get Cole and I won't! I can't believe they are doing this to me, especially with all the wedding plans! Miss you!

Bon said...

It is good to have such amazing friends! You deserve good friends!!:)

Jenn said...

YAY!!!!!!YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY! I didn't know either, I have to call those girls! I love those little booties, how adorable! Those little turds, not calling me, what the heck!? Anyway, hope you guys are doing great! Love ya!

Will and Heidi said...

Yeah, thanks for the info on these girls. I'm so happy for Kim and Laura! Awesome!!

VicandNanc said...

YAY!! I am SO happy for Kim! Is it a local guy? How long have they been dating? I was just thinking about her the other day wondering when her big day would come.
Also, those booties are SO precious! What a neat gift to give.

the Petterson Family said...

Wow, what a way to propose!